Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Award Administration error.
10-08-2015, 12:06 PM,
Award Administration error.
Hi,

I'm having issues with 'Award Administration'. When I select the option - I get the following error come up:

'Error: SQL was not executed successfully !
Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another
OLE-Error:
Errorcode -2146825287, Source: ADODB.Command'

Yet when I hit the OK button to this error - the table appears but I have no received QSL cards. A sync with LoTW produces no errors. Closing the Award Administration dialogue box produces the following error:

'Access violation at address 00438724 in module 'SwisslV5.exe'. Write of address 00000052'

Anyone got any ideas with this one ??

Thanks.

73 de Richard G4UGB
10-08-2015, 04:02 PM,
RE: Award Administration error.
(10-08-2015, 12:06 PM)G4UGB Wrote: Hi,

I'm having issues with 'Award Administration'. When I select the option - I get the following error come up:

'Error: SQL was not executed successfully !
Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another
OLE-Error:
Errorcode -2146825287, Source: ADODB.Command'

Yet when I hit the OK button to this error - the table appears but I have no received QSL cards. A sync with LoTW produces no errors. Closing the Award Administration dialogue box produces the following error:

'Access violation at address 00438724 in module 'SwisslV5.exe'. Write of address 00000052'

Anyone got any ideas with this one ??

Thanks.

73 de Richard G4UGB

Same error here.

I sometimes get the "invalid pointer operation" error as well.

73 Erik
ON5AI / OO5A
10-08-2015, 11:56 PM,
Hi all,

Yes I know the issues regarding the award administration function. Walter implemented this fuction in version 5 but it was not fully finished. Version 6 (which was never released officially) implemented a very enhanced version of the award administration function. I have the source code of version 6 but I can,t compile it because I get a lot of errors. I expect you are aware of all this otherwise read the help Introduction where I explain the current situation.

I,m doing the best I know with the code and to understand Swisslog which is very complex. I will try to implement the Award administration module of version 6 into version 5. But I don,t know whether it,s fully compatible and/or will work. But I will try because it,s more powerful and Walter corrected many things. I can,t promise anything but I will try. I don,t give up easily. But I hope you understand the complexity of Swisslog and I don,t have Walter,s programming skills and unfortunately I can,t get help from him. But I will try to do something.

Meanwhile avoid to use this function because it,s not realiable and you may get these errors very often.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
11-08-2015, 11:59 AM,
Hello Jordi,

Many thanks for this. At least I know it isn't just a PC problem I have here and it isn't just unique to me !!! Smile

73 de Richard G4UGB