Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WPX-missing QSL Logbook view?
04-10-2015, 11:52 AM,
Question  WPX-missing QSL Logbook view?
Hi,

I need a logbok view (not a pivot-table or statistic) where I can select QSOs for a WPX endorsement:
Select all QSOs for each prefix/WPX where I did not sent a QSl card and the WPX is not confirmed with eqsl or card for each band! (Mode does not matter)

any clue?

Torsten, dg7ro
05-10-2015, 12:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015, 12:11 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: WPX-missing QSL Logbook view?
Hi Torsten,

In the logbook view filter your QSO with the following criteria:

- QSL-S = 0
- eQSL Received = 0
- Select a certain band if you wish to do this for every band
- Press the button Select First / Last QSO of a Group (it's the second button starting from the right)
- Move the WPX field from the Field list into the Group fields. Then move the Callsign field from the Group Fields into Fields List. Only WPX field should be in the Group fields column. Make sure FIRST is checked. Press OK
- Press the column header in the WPX column for sorting the WPX in ascending order

Now you have a list of de first prefix matching the required conditions (no QSL send and not received by eQSL).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
10-10-2015, 04:49 PM,
This worked.

SELECT QSO.P_WPX AS WPX,
         QSO.[Band] AS [Band],
         FIRST(QSO.L_Call) AS Rufzeichen,
         FIRST(QSO.L_QSL_SEND) AS QSLs,
         FIRST(QSO.L_QSL_RECEIVED) AS QSLr,
         FIRST(QSO.L_QSL_ACTION) AS [QSL-Aktion],
         FIRST(QSO.L_eQSL_RECEIVED) AS eQSLrx,
         FIRST(QSO.L_QSOSeqNR) AS QSOSeqNr
    FROM QSO
GROUP BY QSO.P_WPX,
         QSO.[Band]
  HAVING (((FIRST(QSO.L_QSL_SEND) = 0)
     AND (FIRST(QSO.L_QSL_RECEIVED) = 0)
     AND (FIRST(QSO.L_eQSL_RECEIVED) = 0)))
ORDER BY QSO.P_WPX ASC,
         QSO.[Band] ASC
10-10-2015, 07:10 PM,
aehmm..... small problem:
in my log i have something like this:
  jw9jka 17m@date1 - no qsl send or received
  jw9jka 17m@date2-later - qsl send and received

Now my select statement selects the first qso of 17m as this is not confirmed and no qsl is sent.
But later I got a QSL card  and the prefix JW9 is confirmed.

How could this be included in the selection-generator

Torsten
14-10-2015, 08:20 AM,
Hi Torsten,

My explanation was working directly in the logbook view not by modifying directly the query. The problem I see is that you are setting to get the first of all fields! and you only have to select the first WPX matching the filter! Summing up:

- You have to filter that QSL-S = 0, QSL- R = 0, eQSL Received = 0
- Then apply the First condition ONLY to the WPX field.

You will get a list of only the first WPX matching this condition. If you want to see ALL QSO matching this condition, apply the filter then instead of selecting the FIRST WPX simply GROUP by WPX. Maybe it's better if you do it directly in the logbook view which is very simple.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
14-10-2015, 06:17 PM,
mh.. something I have done wrong... still not working

added two solutions but this do not show the qsl I have to sent for a missing prefix

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

14-10-2015, 11:18 PM,
Hi Torsten,

Don't set the filter to QSL-S and eQSL received. Just set the QSL-R = 0. The WPX statistic by default only counts the LOTW and QSL confirmations! not the eQSL confirmations. So the quick view is displaying the confirmed status for both LOTW and QSL card confirmations. 

Keep in mind that by selecting FIRST you will only see the first WPX matching the criteria. If you want to show all WPX not confirmed don't group by WPX. Simply select QSL-R = 0 and sort by WPX order. You can group by mode and band so within every mode and band you will see the not confirmed prefixes. See the attached screenshot as example.

Best 73

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jordi, EA3GCV
15-10-2015, 08:36 AM,
will try next time at home.

btw: the cq award manager accepts eqsl submitted via eqsl.cc and paper without paying.
LOTW must be paid to the ARRL then this QSLs are also available for WPX but not for free...
15-10-2015, 01:15 PM,
Ok I will change this in the next version which I'm currently working with new interesting functions and many important corrections.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV