Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QSLcard editor
18-01-2016, 04:41 PM,
QSLcard editor
I would like to edit my own QSL card by using one of the existing ones in Swisslog. I cannot find the software editor in Swisslog program. Which software should I use to edit the QSL card?

EA5VK
18-01-2016, 05:05 PM,
RE: QSLcard editor
Hi,

There is a Spanish manual in PDF format available when you install the Spanish language. There is a direct link in the Swisslog program group or you can get access directly in the Documentation folder inside where you have installed Swisslog. Read chapter 13 which it's a brief explanation of the Shazam Report Generator used to edit listings and reports (it¡s included in Swisslog). Once in the Shazam Report you can get more detailed help (in English) in the Help | Contents menu.

In the Swisslog help read the section "Listados y tarjetas QSL" where it's explained how to get access to the Shazam Report Generator.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
18-01-2016, 10:45 PM,
(18-01-2016, 05:05 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi,

There is a Spanish manual in PDF format available when you install the Spanish language. There is a direct link in the Swisslog program group or you can get access directly in the Documentation folder inside where you have installed Swisslog. Read chapter 13 which it's a brief explanation of the Shazam Report Generator used to edit listings and reports (it¡s included in Swisslog). Once in the Shazam Report you can get more detailed help (in English) in the Help | Contents menu.

In the Swisslog help read the section "Listados y tarjetas QSL" where it's explained how to get access to the Shazam Report Generator.

Best 73

Thanks for the information. I will try to find it.
07-05-2016, 08:29 AM,
I am currently using Swisslog to print labels, but I would like to print cards. I cannot find the documentation for the Shazam Report generator. Where do I look?
Happy Swisslog user since 1989.

JW6VDA permanently may 1983 - august 1989 and august 2001 - august 2014.
LA6VDA 1989-2001.

Now OH6VDA since september 2014.
07-05-2016, 08:17 PM,
Hi,

When editing any existing QSL card or label and the Shazam Report is opened press F1 to see the help.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog