Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print QSL
20-01-2016, 11:59 PM,
Print QSL
I usuallly used lables from Swisslog to send my QSL cards. Now, I have found how to design my own 14 x 9 QSL card on Swisslog and it looks nice on the screen. The problem is that when I print the QSL cards they fit A4 size or a different size from 14 X 9 cm. There should be some settings I do not know to print the 14 x 9 size. Any idea? Some of the instances on Swisslog cannot even be printed.
21-01-2016, 02:36 AM,
RE: Print QSL
Hi,

Use the "QSL card 9x14 Example 2.rpt" which is located in the QSL Cards folder which page size is customised to 9x14. "QSL card 9x14 Example 1.rpt" is sized to be printed in a A4 page. You can change the page size and many things in the SETUP button (4th from the left) in the Shazam Editor.

You will have to play a lot to get full control of Shazam. A good method is to see how other examples reports has been created. But when you achieve it you will be able to do whatever you need. If you really want to learn deeply this function please read the Shazam help.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
21-01-2016, 10:30 AM,
I used both QSL card 9x14 examples, the one whick is made for A4 sheet and the other which is 9x14 sheet. As you say, I have to read more. I will go on. Thanks.
21-01-2016, 07:26 PM,
Keep in mind that some printers doesn't allow to print in customised sizes. That's the reason I created the QSL for A4 size. In my case I load the QSL cards directly in the printer and using the first report it works ok. Open the Setup button while editing the format and play with paper size, margins, etc. and makes some printing testings until you find the right settings for your particular printer.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
23-01-2016, 07:03 PM,
I have just seen your answer. I have just posted a new thread on User files for Swisslog. I thought I had to do it there. You can download the file from the link and test it, I was not able to attache the file to the post. If you cannot download it I will try to attache it here.