Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LoTW qsl status does not uptate automatically. Not eQsl either.
28-04-2016, 01:16 PM,
RE: The LoTW qsl status does not uptate automatically. Not eQsl either.
(28-04-2016, 11:53 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi,

Membership for LoTW, eQSL and many clubs is activated by default  when logging since version 5.91. Depending the LOTW/eQSL memberships the QSL action field will be changed to avoid sending a QSL card to LOTW/eQSL users. If you don't wish to see membership simply deactivate the membership button located in the Add QSO window. You can also deactivate the QSL actions set by the membership panel in the QSL Rules tab, Options of Add QSO window (please read the help or the news of version 5.91 where all this is clearly explained).

I don't understand your question regarding the LoTW re-download... if a new confirmation is received in LoTw the Swisslog status is updated automatically if you use the automatic synchronization. You can force to upload/read from a previous date if you manually enter the desired date in the QSOs since / QSLs since fields.

Currently Swisslog doesn't support manual nor automatic eQSL synchronization. It's in my wish list but implement this function in Swisslog is very complex so I hope to succeed some day. But it's in my mind ;-)

Best 73
Happy Swisslog user since 1989.

JW6VDA permanently may 1983 - august 1989 and august 2001 - august 2014.
LA6VDA 1989-2001.

Now OH6VDA since september 2014.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The LoTW qsl status does not uptate automatically. Not eQsl either. - by JW6VDA - 28-04-2016, 01:16 PM