Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preview of version 5.93
28-05-2016, 03:58 PM,
Preview of version 5.93
Dear users,

Just I would like to inform you that I'm currently working in version 5.93 which will implement the following new functions:

- Support for FLDIGI
- Support for CW Skimmer
- Upload logbook to Club Log selecting a range of dates
- Delete QSO in realtime in Club Log

It will also implement some other news and important corrections.

I hope you will like these new functions.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
08-06-2016, 03:30 PM,
RE: Preview of version 5.93
Dear users,

Just let you also know that I will add support to MultiPSK as well. I'm working on it!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
10-06-2016, 09:41 PM,
Keep up the good work Jordi,

looking forward to the new version

Muchas Gracias
73 de HB9DHG
13-06-2016, 03:14 PM,
Hello Jordi,

Any chance of Winkeyer / Winkeyer emulator (eg ZLP CW keyer) support?

Erik EI4KF.
15-06-2016, 06:44 AM,
Hi Erik,

Walter implemented WinKeyer in version 6 and I would like to take a look if I'm able to add it in the future.

For this new version I'm also working to implement support for Omnirig. I'm very busy now working with these new functions! I have some other ideas that I will try to implement in this version or a future version such as QRZ and HRDLOG.NET realtime logging and try to implement the DX message function of version 6. i will try!!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
15-06-2016, 05:23 PM,
(15-06-2016, 06:44 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Erik,

Walter implemented WinKeyer in version 6 and I would like to take a look if I'm able to add it in the future.

For this new version I'm also working to implement support for Omnirig. I'm very busy now working with these new functions! I have some other ideas that I will try to implement in this version or a future version such as QRZ and HRDLOG.NET realtime logging and try to implement the DX message function of version 6. i will try!!

Best 73

Hi Jordi, Omnirig support would be very good. You are doing a super job. In version 6, Winkeyer never did work properly ( it crashes Swisslog as soon as a macro is sent) but otherwise is a very useful function that would enhance V5. 

DX Message filtering would be even better. If V5 had that I would dispense with V6. 

You are keeping up with the moving trends, Jordi. Excellent work. The days of legacy radios with separate rig interfaces is ending. Now it is radios with in-built sound codecs and SDR radios. Without the rig interface, CAT and keyer can be solved with Omnirig and Winkeyer and logbook programs are implementing these functions accordingly.

73 de Erik EI4KF

PS if 5.93 is to be released this month or early July, check with me for an updated Country Table to put with it.
15-06-2016, 09:22 PM,
Hi Erik,

Thank you for your words! I think these new features will place again Swisslog at the top of the world's best logging programs again! I hope to succeed to implement all what I want to implement in the future.

When I finish all the programming works I have to document what's new and send to the French and German translators. I still need to made more testings, modify the code and write the new documentation. Version 5.93 won't be available before late July. I will be in Paris on holidays from 30th June to 18th July so during this period I won't do anything about Swisslog. I need a rest! last weeks I have spend a lot of hours to implement the new functions and my head is burning! :-)

I will let you know before I release version 5.93 so that you can send an updated country table.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
16-06-2016, 10:50 AM,
(15-06-2016, 09:22 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Erik,

Thank you for your words! I think these new features will place again Swisslog at the top of the world's best logging programs again! I hope to succeed to implement all what I want to implement in the future.

When I finish all the programming works I have to document what's new and send to the French and German translators. I still need to made more testings, modify the code and write the new documentation. Version 5.93 won't be available before late July. I will be in Paris on holidays from 30th June to 18th July so during this period I won't do anything about Swisslog. I need a rest! last weeks I have spend a lot of hours to implement the new functions and my head is burning! :-)

I will let you know before I release version 5.93 so that you can send an updated country table.

Best 73

OK Jordi, have a good rest and have  a great holiday. What with a busy job, family, Swisslog - you deserve it!

If you need any help with testing functions, send me link to beta and I can give you feedback.

Enjoy the summer!!

73 de Erik.
16-06-2016, 01:18 PM,
Erik,

I have asked Steve K1EL a new DLL and info but his website is down for a server problem. As soon as I get it I will let you know to test the new DLL in your v6 and see if the crash problem is solved. I don't have WinKeyer and I need someone having this unit to make testings. I think I can easily implement the WinKeyer module in v5.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV