Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hrdlog.net
03-06-2016, 11:54 PM,
hrdlog.net
Hi,
Is there a way to have my qso's upload to hrdlog.net after entry into log?
thanks and 73
Fred NZ4DX
06-06-2016, 09:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2016, 09:05 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: hrdlog.net
Hi Fred,

Currently there is no automatic way to save your QSOs in realtime or upload your full logbook to HRDLOG.NET. You will have to upload manually your full logbook in your HRDLOG.NET account. You can do it 2 ways:

- If you are a Club Log user and you upload your logbook from time to time to Club Log by using the implemented function in Swisslog, you have the ADIF file in the Clublog folder. You can used it for HRDLOG or any other site (QRZ, etc).
- Select View | Logbook-View (Selection), go the ADIF Export directory and select "Only standard ADIF v304 fields". Once you see your QSOs in the view, press the Export Data button (or go to Functions | Export Data) and create an ADIF file to upload it to HRDLOG.NET.

I have sent an e-mail to HRDLOG.NET if they want to give me the technical details how to perform realtime logging and logbook upload from third party programs. If they provide me this info I would be pleased to implement this function in a future version.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
07-06-2016, 03:26 AM,
RE: hrdlog.net
Tnx Jordi.. 73 Fred NZ4DX