Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DXLab commander
23-07-2016, 03:40 PM,
DXLab commander
Hi,

There is a very nice feature in the WSJT-X software: CAT control via "DX Lab Suite Commander". Not sure how it works (DDE?) but it works fine and I think it would be an asset to implement this way of CAT-control in Swisslog under "Transceiver Control".

Vy 73

Hartmut
DF6PW
23-07-2016, 05:37 PM,
RE: DXLab commander
Hi Hartmut,

I will take a look into it for a future version! However WSJT-X also implements OmniRig which is supported in this new version.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
25-07-2016, 01:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-07-2016, 01:31 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Hartmut,

Just inform you that I have got all the technical information about DX Lab Commader and I will be able to implement it in the next version.

Meantime, if you want you can use DX Lab Commander in Swisslog (only for reading QRG/Mode), performing the following steps:

- Go to Options | Transceiver interface
 - Go to the 'DDE' tab
 - Fill out the following DDE parameters:
  • DDE Server: CI-V COMMANDER
  • Topic: DDEServer
  • QRG_item: RcvFreq
  • Mode-item: RadioMode
You won't be able to set the QRG/mode from Swisslog to Commander. This will be possible when I add Commander because I need to adapt some routines in the code for Commander.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
16-09-2016, 05:07 PM,
Hi Jordi,

That works out fine ... looking forward to the full implementation!

Thanks and

Vy 73

Hardy
DF6PW
17-09-2016, 04:53 AM,
By the way I inform you that I'm currently working to implement support for WSJT-X and JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition. I'm sure you will like the next version ;-)

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
07-11-2016, 04:18 AM,
(25-07-2016, 01:26 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Any idea when you might have Commander fully working?

Tom
KQ5S

Hi Hartmut,

Just inform you that I have got all the technical information about DX Lab Commader and I will be able to implement it in the next version.

Meantime, if you want you can use DX Lab Commander in Swisslog (only for reading QRG/Mode), performing the following steps:

- Go to Options | Transceiver interface
 - Go to the 'DDE' tab
 - Fill out the following DDE parameters:
  • DDE Server: CI-V COMMANDER
  • Topic: DDEServer
  • QRG_item: RcvFreq
  • Mode-item: RadioMode
You won't be able to set the QRG/mode from Swisslog to Commander. This will be possible when I add Commander because I need to adapt some routines in the code for Commander.

Best 73
07-11-2016, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016, 09:36 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Tom,

I'm working in a new version that I expect to release before the end of the year. This new version will have a fully working Dx Lab Commander option as well as some other interesting news such as support for these JT65 programs: WSJT-X, JTDX and HB9HQX Edition, among other news and corrections.

Stay tuned here or when you see the New version warning in Swisslog.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
07-11-2016, 01:15 PM,
Thanks!  I really like using Commander and the user defined controls.

Tom
KQ5S