Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no information table ... PIOTAEDIT, DB:P_IOTA
29-08-2016, 08:15 PM,
Photo  There is no information table ... PIOTAEDIT, DB:P_IOTA
Hello dear Jordi

i noticed that i have a strange issue when i double click the IOTA field.
I have attached a screen shot.

I have re-run the installation as administrator .. but nothing has been changed.
I do also noted that both Region and Sub-regions .. give the same error.
What I'm doing wrong ?

73 de HB9DHG Fulvio
30-08-2016, 12:47 AM,
RE: There is no information table ... PIOTAEDIT, DB:P_IOTA
Hello Fulvio:

Seems a corrupted statistic file... Did you do any changes before you detected this? If Swisslog is installed in C:\Program Files\Swisslog make sure you force to run also as administrator (mouse right click in the Swisslog icon > Properties > Compatibilty tab then check Run as administrator.

Download the latest statistic file here:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Download/Swlstat.zip

Unzip and copy in the Swisslog folder (i.e. C:\Program Files\Swisslog) overwriting the existing one (NOT in your database folder)

It should work well now.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
30-08-2016, 07:29 PM,
(30-08-2016, 12:47 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Fulvio:

Seems a corrupted statistic file... Did you do any changes before you detected this? If Swisslog is installed in C:\Program Files\Swisslog make sure you force to run also as administrator (mouse right click in the Swisslog icon > Properties > Compatibilty tab then check Run as administrator.

Download the latest statistic file here:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Download/Swlstat.zip

Unzip and copy in the Swisslog folder (i.e. C:\Program Files\Swisslog) overwriting the existing one (NOT in your database folder)

It should work well now.

Best 73

Hi Jordy,

thanks for checking and reply. I use my swisslog on a different drive:
H:\Hamradio\Swisslog5

I already downloaded the swlstat.zip (at least the latest version) but nothing has been changed from the past.
I also checked the Run as administrator as you suggested but i get the same error.
This happens on all the DB i have here (i manage some other friends of mine DBs). It is working at home when I transfer the DBs
so .. i will double check to copy the same Swisslog folders like as at home (same drive-folders structure)
30-08-2016, 07:50 PM,
Hi Jordy,

i was able to solve the issue, by just copying the entire folder structure from the program i have at home and the one i use here in our club station.
Then i just reverted back the .INI file and all the DBs and everything works like expected (except for the SUB region but this is still not a big deal in both location since ever)
Sorry for the bother

Best 73 de HB9DHG
31-08-2016, 05:24 AM,
Hello Fulvio:

Could you please send me your database to check here if I can reproduce the same behaviour? it should work exactly the same in all computers if Swisslog is properly installed. just an important thing: the SWLSTAT.MDB MUST BE in the Swisslog program folder, not in the DB folder with the QSOs database. Both database are linked internally and the SWLSTAT database must always be in the program folder. Maybe this is the reason of your problem. check in your INI file that it's pointing to the SWLSTAT located there and not other place.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
05-09-2016, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 07:15 PM by hb9dhg.)
Grazie Jordi,

as said, i copied the entire structure from home to our club station.
Do you really need my DB ? i will send it to you if you want to further analyse it.

Here is part of the .ini file

[COMMON]
STATDB=H:\Hamradio\Swisslog5\SWLSTAT.MDB
CTRYDB=H:\Hamradio\Swisslog5\DB\Swlctry.MDB
LOGDB=H:\Hamradio\Swisslog5\DB\hb9dhg.MDB

Let me know.
Fulvio HB9DHG