Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DX-message reset list
02-09-2016, 01:48 AM,
DX-message reset list
This would be nice to get the dx-message window reset function to zero (empty) or a selectable auto-delete after a specific time.
Closing and opening this window will not clear the data.

Thank you
05-09-2016, 04:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 04:43 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: DX-message reset list
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion! I will try to add the Dx message window Walter implemented in version 6 (which was never released officially). It has interesting features such as Autofilters. It doesn,t have the function you are asking but with Autofilters you may get a better experience. If other users will find interesting your suggestion I will try to implement it in a future version. Meantime, I add it to the wish list.

I,'m working in a new version with WSJT-X and HB9HQX JT65 implementation. When I finish I will try to add this new Dx message window. As an advance I can tell you that version 5.94 will implement WinKeyer support and Dx Lab Commander support. It will take time to release v5.94 but I think will worth it!

Best 73

Jordi, EA3GCV
07-09-2016, 02:05 AM,
RE: DX-message reset list
(05-09-2016, 04:42 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion! I will try to add the Dx message window Walter implemented in version 6 (which was never released officially). It has interesting features such as Autofilters. It doesn,t have the function you are asking but with Autofilters you may get a better experience. If other users will find interesting your suggestion I will try to implement it in a future version. Meantime, I add it to the wish list.

I,'m working in a new version with WSJT-X and HB9HQX JT65 implementation. When I finish I will try to add this new Dx message window. As an advance I can tell you that version 5.94 will implement WinKeyer support and Dx Lab Commander support. It will take time to release v5.94 but I think will worth it!

Best 73

Jordi, EA3GCV
Thank you, 73, Réjean va2am