Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple ASK How Update eQSL recived
27-12-2016, 09:10 PM,
Simple ASK How Update eQSL recived
Hi guys.
I´m new usser of swisslog and not see where is the update eqsl recived from eqsl.adif file.
Very fine job with LOTW "sincro" but not look for eQSL. Sure have a mistake from me.
Thanks a lot in advance and sorry to a novice member. (Also trying this forum Wink
28-12-2016, 08:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 28-12-2016, 08:56 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Simple ASK How Update eQSL recived
Hi,

Currently there is no eQSL support in Swisslog. The available eQSL fields are created for a future eQSL function. So now the only way to set the eQSL received indicator is editing manually every confirmed QSO as if a regular QSL card is received. It's in my wish list to add the eQSL synchronization as it exists for LoTW but I still get many difficulties to implement it in the Swisslog code.

DG7RO uses a system to update these fields from the received eQSL ADIF file by using Winsql and other very advanced database applications. As soon as I received detailed info I will place a tutorial in the website. You can read more details here:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...sl#pid1056

IMPORTANT: This operation handle the Swisslog database directly and may corrupt it. It's only intended to be used for very advanced users at their own risk! It must be performed with a backup copy not with the original database.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
28-12-2016, 11:38 AM,
RE: Simple ASK How Update eQSL recived
Again Thanks a lot  dear Jordi. I prefered ask here to general information in forum.

Best 73