Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jt65 hf HB9HQX linking to swisslog
29-12-2016, 01:46 AM,
jt65 hf HB9HQX linking to swisslog
Hi,
I had wsjt-x linked and when saved qso's they went to swisslog automatically.. i switched to jt65 hf HB9HQX version as i like it better, but not sending qso's to swisslog after saving them. Must not have something set right
73 Fred NZ4DX
29-12-2016, 09:59 AM,
RE: jt65 hf HB9HQX linking to swisslog
Hi Fred,

Please read the Digital modes program chapter in Help to know who to setup every program. You need HB9HQX version 4 and probably your firewall is blocking HB9HQX outgoing/incoming connections. You will have to asd an exception to HB9HQX in your firewall. Try disabling first your antivirus/firewall and test again but it works well. Please read the HB9HQX chapter carefully.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
29-12-2016, 08:18 PM,
Hi Jordi,
First I must say the updates are awesome. thanks for what you do on swisslog, as I said before I have tried them all even paid 80 bucks for one and this is by far the best logging software out there.. Looks like my firewall is giving me issues.. says it is letting it go through but it isn't.. will keep at it..
73 Fred NZ4DX
29-12-2016, 08:50 PM,
(29-12-2016, 08:18 PM)NZ4DX Wrote: Hi Jordi,
First I must say the updates are awesome. thanks for what you do on swisslog, as I said before I have tried them all even paid 80 bucks for one and this is by far the best logging software out there.. Looks like my firewall is giving me issues.. says it is letting it go through but it isn't.. will keep at it.. shut firewalls off and same thing.. attached is screen shot.. says i dont have the current version, but just downloaded it as this is a new computer I am using for it now
73 Fred NZ4DX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

29-12-2016, 09:03 PM,
Ok got it.. guess I wasnt cussing loud enough.. all good now
29-12-2016, 09:15 PM,
Hi Fred,

Thank you for your kind words! I do the best I know to keep Swisslog at the maximum top level as possible, although I have my own limitations. I'm not a professional programmer and Swisslog is a very huge and complex project and Walter can't help me anymore. But I always learn a bit everyday ;-)

Nice to hear that all is working well now! Now I'm in a hurry preparing an unexpected new version because QRZ access is not working since yesterday. I have to finish some new things I was programming and I'm planning to release 5.95 next week. Swisslog will prompt you when it's ready.

Best 73 and Happy New Year!
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
30-12-2016, 01:52 PM,
Hello Jordi,

congrats on the new update. I was playing a bit with JT65 HB9HQX version. Logging in SWISSLOG works perfect I also tried WSJT-X and was successful. I think JT65 is easier to use. I have one question about the amount of logged QSO's.
In the Help screen shot I can see an amout of 3802 JT65 QSO's. When I activate the program it always shows 0 and whenever I log a QSO the number will increase, but when I restart JT65 it will start with 0 again.

Am I doing something wrong?

vy 73 de DF1SD, Kuno