Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPID ROTATOR
28-07-2017, 03:26 PM,
SPID ROTATOR
I have a SPID RAU Rotator, which one in the list should I choose ?

Regards Cliff
04-08-2017, 11:04 AM,
RE: SPID ROTATOR
Hello Cliff,

First of all excuse the delay in replying you.

According to the documentation:

"All ALPHA-SPID rotators are able to emulate Hy-Gain, Yaesu and Orion control units, is it compatible to almost any software."

Swisslog implements HyGain-DCU1 and Yaesu options. Review your rotator documentation to see if you have to set something in your rotator to emulate one of these rotators. You should not have any problem to configure it in Swisslog. However, I advance you that in next version 5.97, Swisslog will implement support to PSTROTATOR which has specific options for your rotator.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
20-08-2017, 12:22 AM,
(04-08-2017, 11:04 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Cliff,

First of all excuse the delay in replying you.

According to the documentation:

"All ALPHA-SPID rotators are able to emulate Hy-Gain, Yaesu and Orion control units, is it compatible to almost any software."

Swisslog implements HyGain-DCU1 and Yaesu options. Review your rotator documentation to see if you have to set something in your rotator to emulate one of these rotators. You should not have any problem to configure it in Swisslog. However, I advance you that in next version 5.97, Swisslog will implement support to PSTROTATOR which has specific options for your rotator.

Best 73
20-08-2017, 12:24 AM,
Thanks for the reply ref the emulation, have tried them and nothing worked, suspect that I need to get another com port. Think that could be the problem.
Regards Cliff