Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW version 5.97
04-12-2017, 04:51 PM,
NEW version 5.97
Dear users,

After working hard nearly one year, I'm very proud in presenting you a new version of Swisslog with lots of very interesting news and important corrections. These are the most important news:
  • Band map function! wide zoom in/out range, custom font size for DX-Spots, band filtering (including 60m), resizable window, Full spot details (including if LotW/eQSL user) when placing mouse cursor over a DX spot. Including the following Swisslog exclusive functions:
    • Customizable statistic selection! By default is DXCC but user can select any statistic.
    • Enable/disable CAT link by means of a button
    • Gradient colors for frequency ruler
    • Colors customization: background, ruler gradients, ruler measures, frequency and even buttons!
    • You can have as many band maps as you want with different band filters, colors and statistics!
    • Even you can place every band map as standalone window for dual monitor systems!
  • Realtime logging to most important online logs: QRZ, Club Log, eQSL, HAMLOG, HAMQTH and HRDLOG. Multiple callsign configuration for eQSL, HAMLOG and QRZ! It allows to Add/Delete QSOs in realtime and also realtime edition in HAMQTH, HRDLOG and ClubLog.

• Function to upload full or partial logbook to eQSL, HAMLOG, HAMQTH (only full), HRDLOG and QRZ.

• Support for PSTROTATOR! a fantastic software to control your rotator, UltraBeam and SteppIR now supporting tracking from Swisslog.

• Added support for TCI for transceiver control. TCI is a new protocol to control SunSDR transceivers. If using TCI, all spots from every band map will be sent to the SDR Panorama with colours of the corresponding statistic status.

• Many and important changes have been made to adapt Swisslog to new ADIF v3.0.7 specifications.
  • Added option to communicate with JTDX via TCP.
  • WSJT-X/JTDX new operation mode! Now when entering a callsign in the DX Call field (only if using the UDP connection) or when double clicking to make a QSO, the callsign is entered in the Add QSO window of Swisslog like in MixW, FLDIGI, etc. This is very useful because now you don't need to use any external program (i.e.: JTALERT) to know if you worked before this station and you take all the profits of Swisslog about realtime statistics, membership panel, etc.
  • and much more!!!

Please read all the news and corrections here

Don't hesitate! You MUST upgrade!

I hope you will like this version. Consider it as my Christmas gift to all of you  Wink

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog