Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important about 5.97!
05-12-2017, 08:00 PM,
Important about 5.97!
Dear users,

I have detected some errors in the TCP link to JTDX and other problems. Even if you have not detected any problem, PLEASE download again full installer and reinstall over your existing installation. Version number is the same 5.97 but release date is from today 5th December.

Best 73 and sorry for the inconveniences
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
05-12-2017, 11:44 PM,
RE: Important about 5.97!
Hello Jordi
Have seen some very strange failure after updating
One is a failure in Danish will try to translate it
Related to data base:

"The choosen changes in the tabel is not done, because they would give double values of primary Keys or relasions.

Regit database in one or more field collecting double data, remove index or redefine itso double input is alloved and try again"

Counter say database is empty
It was there not yesterday but shoved up today
Making new setup and able to save QSO´s but statistic look vierd

Any hint

Br Arne OZ4VW
Se document for details

Attached Files
.docx   Jordi3.docx (Size: 29,91 KB / Downloads: 5)
05-12-2017, 11:52 PM,
Hi
Just as info
Have updated with version "today"
Br Arne
06-12-2017, 07:05 PM,
Hello Arne,

All points out that you are not running Swisslog with full administrator rights. Please send me your database or send me your Teamviewer ID and password to see online whats happening. You can send me a whatsapp message to my phone +34656409020 or send me an e-mail with the ID and password and leave your computer open.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
06-12-2017, 09:11 PM,
Sent Team login
07-12-2017, 12:34 AM,
Hi Jordi
Have you a mail address so I can transfer data to you

Saw suddenly my Logfile and a UDP bottom and then it went away again

Br Arne
07-12-2017, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017, 01:55 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Arne,

My e-mail address is shown in the CONTACT section of the website: support@swisslogforwindows.com

You have to read all the news and the new operation mode for WSJT-X/JTDX in Swisslog help! There are important things all users MUST know.

Before send me your Teamviewer ID/password download again the full installer and reinstall "always as administrator". I have replaced the installer by a new one yesterday with some corrections. It's the same version number but the release date is from yesterday (6th December).

Jordi, EA3GCV