Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data export
24-12-2017, 11:57 AM,
Data export
Hi Swisslog fellow,

might be an already asked question ... but ...

Let say I would like to export to an ADIF file all the QSO of year 2017 made on 6M band, to be displayed on adif-to-map software. How to do it ?

I feel confused about STATISTIC, PIVOT TABLE and other 100+ SWL functions ... and never used it .... uhmmmmmmm ........ 
Maybe a simple example ?

Thank you very much and season greetings !!  Pietro

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
25-12-2017, 04:16 PM,
RE: Data export
Open a Logbook View. You need one with the Fields that you want in your ADIF file. Logbook with DXCC, Zones and My QTH.SPQ has Year and Band. Select in the column drop down lists the year 2017 from the Year column and the band 6m from the Band column. You will see that the Logbook then contains only QSOs with this criteria. Right-click in the data and from the resulting menu, pick Export Data> ADIF > Export to file > OK > name your file and Save. The resulting .adi file is the exported data that you will import to your adif-to-map software.

Merry Christmas,

Erik EI4KF.
26-12-2017, 06:32 PM,
(25-12-2017, 04:16 PM)EI4KF Wrote: Open a Logbook View. You need one with the Fields that you want in your ADIF file. Logbook with DXCC, Zones and My QTH.SPQ has Year and Band. Select in the column drop down lists the year 2017 from the Year column and the band 6m from the Band column. You will see that the Logbook then contains only QSOs with this criteria. Right-click in the data and from the resulting menu, pick Export Data> ADIF > Export to file > OK > name your file and Save. The resulting .adi file is the exported data that you will import to your adif-to-map software.

Merry Christmas,

Erik EI4KF.

Erik,

thank you very much for your hint ! I will try this and report back result ! BR Pietro @ HB9RXC
26-12-2017, 07:35 PM,
Hi Erik and All fellow,

thank you very much for all support ! Your suggestions just work fine ... 

Now I just need to know (experimenting) how to show logbook selecting BAND - YEAR - MODE (this would be an AND SQL statement) and then QSL_RECEIVED or LOTW_RECEIVED with an OR SQL statement ... 

This would give me information about how many confirmations (both paper and lotw) have been received per year/band/mode .... you get the idea ?

BR, Pietro

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
01-01-2018, 04:31 PM,
An SQL example that results in OR (in other words paper QSL or LoTW) is (((QSO.L_QSL_RECEIVED = 1 OR QSL.L_LOTW_RECEIVED = 1 = -1))) AND (YEAR = 2017) AND (Band = 80m) AND (MODE = FT8)

Substitute year, band , mode as you need. 

Jordi has already done this for you (he's a good guy) and you only need to open a logbook view and change the Query to
Swisslog/Queries/Examples/Confirmed QSO by QSL or LOTW.spq

To get separate totals for paper QSL and LoTW, open a Logbook view with QSL Rec and LOTW_RECEIVED fields. Select your year, band , mode as I described in my first email and then, using the drop down column headers for QSL Rec and afterwards LOTW_RECEIVED, pick '1' from the list (you will see ALL, CUSTOM, 0, 1 as the options). The QSO count for these criterion will show on the right hand side of the bottom bar in Swisslog.

Erik.