Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locator
29-12-2017, 11:25 AM,
Locator
Good morning and hope every one had a good Christmas

Se some question about Locator´s and se also on ARRL they are Puzzling with new things about this

My question is
Is it correct SW not pick up automatic Locator field from QRZ today ??
I se rest like name / State ect is coming

Br Arne OZ4VW
29-12-2017, 01:11 PM,
RE: Locator
Hello Arne,

If you are using the beta EXE there was this bug on it. Download it again and replace it.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
29-12-2017, 10:28 PM,
Hi Arne & Jordi,

mine is version 5.97a from 08.12.2017 but never get LOCATOR from QRZ.com (name, QTH, etc is ok).

Should I do something wrong ?

BR Pietro
30-12-2017, 10:39 AM,
Hi again,

Please download again the Beta EXE (go to the New Versions section to see the link) which is dated on few days ago and this is corrected. I'm preparing to release 5.97b soon but still working on it.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
31-12-2017, 11:43 AM,
Hi Jordi

Not a problem just a question
I will wait for next version

Br Arne
02-01-2018, 10:22 PM,
Hi Jordi,

maybe I'm wrong or just not undestood how to .... Just installed 5.97B but still not able to get automatically QTH-LOCATOR from QRZ.com.

checked FIELDS TO BE COPIED FOR NEW QSO and all fields are selected ... uhmmmmmm ....... any hints ?

BR, Pietro
02-01-2018, 11:35 PM,
Hello Pietro,

Have you checked the "Automatic copy" checkbox?? Please review the Callbook databases section in Help. But I also use QRZ and works perfectly here. There was a problem in a previous beta but this worked well in all Swisslog versions. If you are still in problems I will have to review via Teamviewer but all this is very strange!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
02-01-2018, 11:43 PM,
Photo  RE: Locator
(02-01-2018, 11:35 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Pietro,

Have you checked the "Automatic copy" checkbox?? Please review the Callbook databases section in Help. But I also use QRZ and works perfectly here. There was a problem in a previous beta but this worked well in all Swisslog versions. If you are still in problems I will have to review via Teamviewer but all this is very strange!

Best 73

Hi Jordi, don't become mad .... !! see attached pics ...

Best 73  Wink Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

02-01-2018, 11:48 PM,
(02-01-2018, 11:35 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Pietro,

Best 73

Sorry, perhaps is only a function for QRZ.com members ? $$$ ?

don't think so but ... never say never ....

P.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
03-01-2018, 01:25 AM,
Pietro... If you are not subscriber you only get name, QTH and US State! Only subscribers get all fields, even IOTA! I suggest you to use HAMQTH which is free and QTH Locator is retrieved.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV