Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ajout de qso
21-04-2018, 06:08 PM,
Ajout de qso
Hi everybody,

With this version 5.97j when I enter a new qso I don't see how many contact I had before with this station on the information qsl window.

I must go to Préc.QSOs to see how many time I had contact with the station.

All the best and 73"
HB9IIO
Daniel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

21-04-2018, 06:40 PM,
RE: Ajout de qso
Hello Daniel,

To see Previous QSOs with the entered station, ALWAYS you have to go to the PREVIOUS QSO tab. This has been this way since the first Windows version of Swisslog! Swisslog will set the Previous QSO tab name in red color if there are previous QSOs with this station.

If you want to see Previous QSO in other window, you have to use the Statistic-Quick Infos in the View menu where you will see statistic info + Previous QSOs.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
22-04-2018, 06:11 PM,
(21-04-2018, 06:40 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Daniel,

To see Previous QSOs with the entered station, ALWAYS you have to go to the PREVIOUS QSO tab. This has been this way since the first Windows version of Swisslog! Swisslog will set the Previous QSO tab name in red color if there are previous QSOs with this station.

If you want to see Previous QSO in other window, you have to use the Statistic-Quick Infos in the View menu where you will see statistic info + Previous QSOs.

Best 73

Hello Jordi,

Thanks for your quick answer.
I hope my photos are ok.

Photo B: I enter this call and nothing appear on the information qsl, I had 44 contacts with this station Photo A.

Now Photo C: I enter this call and there are some infos about qsl receive or send.

I'd like to have for any call I enter these informations about qsl receive or send.

It was possible before this version I'm quite sure.

Best 73"
Daniel

22-04-2018, 11:01 PM,
Hello Daniel,

Maybe there is a problem in your database. Please contact me via whatsapp to my phone number +34656409020 to arrange a Teamviewer session and see online what happens there.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
01-05-2018, 04:40 PM,
Hello Jordi,

Thanks very much for your help, tomorrow the 2 mai I'll go to EA8 for two weeks.

When I came back home, the 20 mai I'll do a phone call via What'App.

Best 73"
HB9IIO
Dan