Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Statistic and QTH name
24-05-2018, 10:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-05-2018, 10:25 PM by on6cc.)
Problem with Statistic and QTH name
Hello,

I recently have a problem with statistic and QTH definition....

I made some screenshots about the problem:

- Screenshot 1: When entering call (EA5IH in this case) I see in my statistic that I did't work Spain???
- Screenshot 2: All red, indicating that I didn't work Spain on all bands
- Screenshot 3: When I click on the QTH name "HomeQTH" my statistic is correct
- Screenshot 4: This is like it should be!
- Screenshot 5: When I save the QSO (F10), I shortly see the "unknown" message in the QTH name and it's not saved in my statistic screen

Clearly there's something wrong with my default HomeQTH definition? Has anyone experience with this problem?

[Image: swiss_screenshot_1.jpg]
[Image: swiss_screenshot_2.jpg]
[Image: swiss_screenshot_3.jpg]
[Image: swiss_screenshot_4.jpg]
[Image: swiss_screenshot_5.jpg]
25-05-2018, 12:31 PM,
RE: Problem with Statistic and QTH name
Hello,

it's obvious that something goes wrong there. First of all: are you using the latest Swisslog versión 5.97k? If not, please install it! Check it again and test. I corrected a problem in 5.97j that if you are querying DXCC to CLub Log and there is no response (poor internet connection, etc), the Swisslog country table is used. Prior to 5.97j this didn't happen and a blank DXCC was assigned. That's the reason you always have to use the latest version. I guess you are not using latest Swisslog version.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
03-06-2018, 08:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2018, 08:36 PM by on6cc.)
Hello Jordi!

Yes indeed! I still had the 5.97h installed! I didn't knew you had a new version on line. Thanks for your time! I'm very happy with the program! My nr 1, thanks Smile
Still have one question: How can I filter the stations that I have saved as QTH name "unknown" and update it to the homeQTH? So that my statistic is up to date?

Marc
03-06-2018, 10:31 PM,
Hello,

When I changed website to SSL, versions prior 5.97i normally doesn't detect the new version to inform user. There have been many changes since 5.97h up to current version! please read all news and changes.

Unfortunately you can't mass modify the HomeQTH field because it's a relationship field. You will have to edit every QSO having the "unknown" and select the HomeQTH form the dropdown list manually.

You can do another thing: go to Tools / Club Log / Set DXCC from Club Log. This will set the right DXCC in all your QSOs. It will take lot of time depending your number of QSOs! But this will correct all these entries and probably some other wrong DXCC allocations! It's the best and easiest way! Leave it working when you are not using Swisslog. At the end you will get a full report of changes.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog