Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW version 5.98
03-08-2018, 07:31 PM,
NEW version 5.98
Dear users,

I'm really proud in presenting you the new version 5.98. This version implementes exclusive functions such as eQSL full sync (supporting multi callsign configuration), a image viewer to display eQSL QSL and also the profile image for QRZ/QRZCQ, etc. and important corrections! 

Please, it's very important you read the news and corrections, you have to do some manual actions!: https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/engli...5.htm#last

It's been a hard work to implement the full eQSL synchronization. Since I started to develop Swisslog in november 2014 I started to work on this function. Now it's the result of many years of hidden work. You won't find any other logging application in the world doing the eQSL synch as Swisslog does it. Please read carefully the documentation to setup everything correctly and in just 2 clicks you will synch with eQSL!

I hope you will enjoy this version! Happy summer to everybody!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
03-08-2018, 11:34 PM,
RE: NEW version 5.98
Hi Jordi

Thanks for new version.
Now I am in you country , Benidorm...good weather, good food, good people and now from you good news. Thanks for your work. Next week I will be in Portugal and will install.
Have a nice weekend.
73 Manuel Fernando  CT1BXX
04-08-2018, 09:06 AM,
Hi Jordi,

Also thanks for new version 5.98. I update right now. Lots of new features - lots of time!

73 GL Josef OK1DTM
09-08-2018, 12:11 PM,
Hallo Jordi,
tnx for the new version swl 5.98, its work very well and also 
tnx for your hard work
Vy 73 de Rolf DJ2RB