Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error "No match on APP_EQSL_QTH_NICKNAME:"
20-08-2018, 06:43 PM,
Error "No match on APP_EQSL_QTH_NICKNAME:"
Hello with the new version I can not upload my releases to EQSL I get this error

Fallo en transferencia

Error: No match on APP_EQSL_QTH_NICKNAME: ea9cd 

this happens to me with the latest version, with the previous one I have not had this problem, I hope your help..73
21-08-2018, 08:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-08-2018, 08:02 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Error "No match on APP_EQSL_QTH_NICKNAME:"
Hello,

As the error message clearly indicates, you have not set the right eQSL nickname in the MyQTH you want to synchronize with eQSL. In your eQSL account, go to My Profile and check the contents of the QTH Nickname. You have to set exactly as it's written (case sensitive!) the contents of this field in the eQSL Nickname field of the corresponding My QTH in Swisslog, in Tools / eQSL Synchronization. Please review the eQSL Support  > Preparation for eQSL chapter in the Swisslog help where all this is explained.

Current version implements full eQSL synchronization and there have been changes in the eQSL configuration. 5.97 version only supported realtime logging/logbook upload but current one supports full synch with multicallsign configuration, the same as LoTW (download/upload).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog