Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Label print
09-09-2018, 12:42 PM,
Label print
Hello to all
Not sure if this is a Bug or a Change

I have tried to print out some label today

I have a group called "QQRS QSL " find them in Register QSL parts of Tools and want to print them from Report

But this Group is empty
Af a bit off research I found them in Print QSL in Principe OK but not where I have directed them too 
I have former been able to work this way and can se it was working in 5.97K but not used it since

Br // Nice Sunday
Arne OZ4VW
10-09-2018, 03:21 PM,
RE: Label print
Hello Arne,

I don't know exactly what you mean. But if you created a group called OQRS QSL and it's empty, this means that you have not added any QSO to this group from any logbook view. For your info, I use the QSL Action field to set which QSOs must be sent via OQRS. I set OQRS in the QSL Action for these QSO. This way I can filter by the QSL Action field when I want to Print QSO with the Print QSL Card wizard. From time to time I select in a logbook view all QSOs having QSL Action = OQRS. Then I submit these QSO to the corresponding website. When finished, I set OQRS OK in all these QSO to know that I have requested the QSL via OQRS.

It's only a way to handle this, not the only one. Of course you can use the QSO Group function which is very useful to do this. In this case you have to add QSOs to this group in any logbook view (by activating the QSO Grupo toolbar and add QSOs to it). Please read the QSO Group section in the Swisslog help.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog