Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!
29-09-2018, 06:38 PM,
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!
Hello all,

I have detected a bug that only affects users having 5.98 or higher located in time zones where local time is -1 to -12 from UTC. Swisslog doesn't calculate correctly the time difference to UTC set by windows and displays a message box prompting user that "The Timedifference to UTC for the current QTH does not match the settings in Windows". Swisslog detects Windows settings as positive number when should be negative (I insist this only afffects users in time zone having local time from UTC in the range -1 to -12). 

I have uploaded a patch correcting this here:

www.swisslogforwindows.com/Beta/SwisslV5.exe

I'm working on version 5.98c but meantime PLEASE, if you are located in a time zone from -1 to -12 from UTC, download and replace the EXE. If Swisslog prompts you about a mistmatch in time difference to UTC from Windows settings please review and reply accordingly. If time difference in current QTH is not right and you reply to use windows settings, remember that you have to manually modifiy the time difference to UTC in the affected My QTH to avoid showing this message again.

Sorry for the inconveniences!!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog