Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SwissLog run with Wine on Debian
20-09-2020, 11:44 AM,
Wink  RE: SwissLog run with Wine on Debian
(19-09-2020, 11:05 PM)EA4HBF Wrote: Good night. I am a user of Ubuntu 20.04 and just arrived at Swisslog 5.100d. I've been testing it on Windows for days and its potential has blown me away.
Now I have followed the instructions to install it in Ubuntu using Wine, but there is no way. I get the error: "Error OLE80004001" and it closes when I press the accept button of the message.
I have followed the instructions in this thread, including the one from the libraries, but there is no way.

Hi Swisslog 5.100d worked well for me under wine. Please use terminal and start winecfg In applications select Windows 7. In to Libraries must add msado15 and mark native (Windows)

73 Josef
20-11-2020, 05:53 PM,
RE: SwissLog run with Wine on Debian
Hi.
Recently, I installed a new version of linux mint, everything was fine, I also installed wine 5. I had problems and uninstalled swisslog
I installed swisslog again, but since then I can't add new QSOs (Fatal error: QSO edit window not created).
I have also tried a new installation of Xubuntu (64bits) in a virtual machine (virtualbox) and I have the same error.
Do you have any solution?
Thank you and 73's