Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW Export QSOs error
11-10-2018, 06:56 PM,
LOTW Export QSOs error
Hi Jordi,
When I try to synchronize LOTW in Export QSOs step, a message appears " 01-jan-85 is a invalid date" or when I informe any other date a message appears " invalid Date."

Could you help me?

73!
PY1FR,
Fernando Rodrigues
Niterói - Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
11-10-2018, 09:37 PM,
RE: LOTW Export QSOs error
Hello Fernando,

A screenshot is always highly appreciated! Maybe you are trying to upload a QSO which is out of your certificate or station location dates. Please check this.

If this is ok I would need to check online via Teamviewer.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
11-10-2018, 10:15 PM,
(11-10-2018, 09:37 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Fernando,

A screenshot is always highly appreciated! Maybe you are trying to upload a QSO which is out of your certificate or station location dates. Please check this.

If this is ok I would need to check online via Teamviewer.

Best 73

Hi I will appreciate a Teamviewer check.

My cell fone for wattsapp  55-21-988335974

73!
PY1FR,
Fernando Rodrigues
Niterói - Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
12-10-2018, 03:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 03:15 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Fernando,

I have received an e-mail from Erik with some screenshots of the error. He told me that you have defined the short date format in windows as DD-MMM-YY. This is wrong! you have to define short date with standard format with months in numbers as DD-MM-YYYY or DD-MM-YY. Long date format is defined having months with letters. Please change it otherwise you will have lots of problems! 

You can change the date display format in logbook views or in the Previous QSo/New QSO tab grids by modifying the format.:

- In Previous/New QSO tab in Add QSO: right click in the grid then select Change layout. Select the Date field and set DD-MMM-YY in the Format field to display months with letters
- In any logbook view: you will have to modify the query (you have an option in popup menu and also a button in toolbar), then double click over the QSODate field below in the grid. In the Format field you can select the format you wish. Please read the Swisslog help, Logbook views chapter then Formatting symbols.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
12-10-2018, 04:53 PM,
(12-10-2018, 03:12 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Fernando,

I have received an e-mail from Erik with some screenshots of the error. He told me that you have defined the short date format in windows as DD-MMM-YY. This is wrong! you have to define short date with standard format with months in numbers as DD-MM-YYYY or DD-MM-YY. Long date format is defined having months with letters. Please change it otherwise you will have lots of problems! 

You can change the date display format in logbook views or in the Previous QSo/New QSO tab grids by modifying the format.:

- In Previous/New QSO tab in Add QSO: right click in the grid then select Change layout. Select the Date field and set DD-MMM-YY in the Format field to display months with letters
- In any logbook view: you will have to modify the query (you have an option in popup menu and also a button in toolbar), then double click over the QSODate field below in the grid. In the Format field you can select the format you wish. Please read the Swisslog help, Logbook views chapter then Formatting symbols.

Best 73

Hi Jordi!

I changed the date format in Windows config screen and "Eureka" it´s works!

Many Thanks for you and Erik!
PY1FR,
Fernando Rodrigues
Niterói - Rio de Janeiro
Brazil