Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW download
22-01-2019, 07:37 PM,
LOTW download
My question is related with the way to make the LOTW sync. I can upload the log to LOTW and everything is ok and the "LOTW sent" is marked on logbook. But I cant dowload the confirmed qsos from the lotw to logbook. 
The sync process appears to be ok but I don't receive any confirmation from LOTW side.

Any idea? 

Regards

Ricardo
PY2PT
22-01-2019, 11:51 PM,
RE: LOTW download
Hi Ricardo,

If you have setup your LoTW certificates and Station locations well in TQSL and you have also matched your TQSL Station locations with your right MyQTH, you have to make sure that you have not checked the "Logbook contains local time" in the EXPORT QSOS step. Because this will cause to upload QSO with the wrong QSO Time and LoTW won't find any match. Which LOTW status is displayed in your QSOs? You can check them by using a logbook view containing the LOTW status field (i.e. View / Logbook (selection) and select "Status Online logbooks" in the Logbooks folder.

If you still have problems please send me a whatsapp message (+34656409020) to arrange a Teamviewer session and check online what may happen.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
23-01-2019, 06:06 PM,
RE: LOTW download
(22-01-2019, 11:51 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Ricardo,

If you have setup your LoTW certificates and Station locations well in TQSL and you have also matched your TQSL Station locations with your right MyQTH, you have to make sure that you have not checked the "Logbook contains local time" in the EXPORT QSOS step. Because this will cause to upload QSO with the wrong QSO Time and LoTW won't find any match. Which LOTW status is displayed in your QSOs? You can check them by using a logbook view containing the LOTW status field (i.e. View / Logbook (selection) and select "Status Online logbooks" in the Logbooks folder.

If you still have problems please send me a whatsapp message (+34656409020) to arrange a Teamviewer session and check online what may happen.

Best 73
Dear Jordy

Thanks for your fast answer. 
I will try to follow your steps and return here, right?
Best Regards