Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help
25-01-2019, 08:47 PM,
Need some help
Hello, 

I need some Help  with Swisslog I will import my log from DXLab into Swisslog but I have  4 different calls.
so can I'm put this in 1 database ? name PA7RA ?
And if I have the adif from DXLab is that oke for Swisslog
I hope there is someone who can help me to make swisslog my main logprogram.
I have work many years ago with Swisslog 
And I'm see that there is a active usergruop for Swisslog now so that is the reason that  I'm wil try to switch to Swisslog 
but I'm wil nothing losing from my log  hope the DXCC score is oke and also the IOTA score 
But first of all I will put my log correct into Swisslog thats my first goal 

Tnx and I'm hope  that you will help me 
73'Rien, PA7RA
27-01-2019, 09:49 PM,
RE: Need some help
Hello Rien,

If all your callsigns belong to the same DXCC you can use a single database. But you have to create a different MyQTH for every callsign. Please take a quick view to the MyQTH section of the Swisslog help.

Afterwards you have to split the ADIF files to import for every one of your callsigns. When importing into Swisslog, you have to select a file having only the QSOs for that callsign and the last step of the import function is to select which MYQTH (and working conditions and event) you want to assign the QSOS to be imported. You have to repeat this procedure for every one of your callsigns.

Having all your callsigns in the msae database is very useful because you will be able to create statistic reports for all your callsigns or for an specific callsign only. Also, you can perform LoTW/eQSL synch in just 2 clicks for ALL your callsigns (once you have configured properly).

If you need help, please contact me directly to my e-mail support@swisslogforwindows.com. If you send me your ADIF files, all the info about your callsigns (QTH, QTH locator, working conditions used in every callsign or location) I can do all the work to you if you wish.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
15-02-2019, 12:20 PM,
Dear Jordi,

When I Imported different ADIF files to each "MYQTH", there are few Errors reported as "Duplicated".
It will occurred by very close QSO time between each "MYQTH".
Is it any solution to avoid such symptom?

JA9IFF
Jim Nakajima
15-02-2019, 01:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-02-2019, 01:11 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Jim,

When importing, if Swisslog finds an existing QSO with the same call, same band, same mode, same date and same time (including seconds!) it will be marked as duplicated and skipped. This is not an issue. It's done to prevent importing duplicate QSO.

Even if you have different MyQTH it's impossible to work 2 stations at the same second! I mean, you can't work 2 QSO at, let's say, 14:45:32. There should be at least a difference of one second. Swisslog will mark as duplicated only QSOs found with the exact time.

If you are importing from different files from different callsigns or locations check carefully that you have not comitted any error because you can't have 2 exact QSOs worked with different callsigns or QTH. If you are importing files from the same callsign, Swisslog is skipping all the duplicate QSOs you may have in different ADIF files, which is the desired effect.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
16-02-2019, 01:50 AM,
Dear Jodi,

Thank you for explanation.
I understood.

Bye
Jim