Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DX Messages spots behaviour
10-02-2019, 02:41 PM,
DX Messages spots behaviour
This time something different!  I have noticed some strange behaviour in Dx Messages for a long time (many previous versions of Swisslog).  Maybe it is my computer or set up.

In Dx Messages, click to STOP SCROLLING.

Then double-click on the dx station spotted to go to the frequency.  That is OK, rig will go to the frequency but station listed on that frequency will then change, sometimes to next station spotted and then callsign changes to next station in the spot list and then to next station.  I think these changes occur when there is a new spot but which isn't shown because window is in stop scrolling mode.  Also after, by double clicking on an earlier spot, the rig goes to a different frequency than that of the spot clicked on (often to the frequency of the next station spotted after the double-clicked one and, again, the callsigns will change.  I hope this makes sense.

Can someone check the behaviour please - is it just me?

Reg
G3WPF
11-02-2019, 10:13 AM,
RE: DX Messages spots behaviour
Hello Reg,

I have tried to reproduce your issue here but I don't find any problem. When I stop scrolling, it's true that sometimes some new spots are entering in the DX message window. But when double clicking over the selected spot the rig goes to the right frequency. I have tried to repeat this procedure over more spots and the rig is tuned to the spot frequency and turn to the right beam (I use the default double click action tune and turn).

I don't know if other users have the same issue as you explain but here works well in two different computers.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
11-02-2019, 07:58 PM,
RE: DX Messages spots behaviour
Hi Jordi.

It seems to be working OK today. Will check my settings if it happens again.

Reg
G3WPF