Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azimuth Window
16-03-2019, 04:16 PM,
Azimuth Window
How can I center the pointer-start - see attachement?

Alfred - DJ0GM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

18-03-2019, 12:33 AM,
RE: Azimuth Window
Hi Alfred,

This happens when using some screen resolutions and the drawing of the needle is affected. Please try to change the screen resolution to the native resolution of your monitor. In case you use another try to use one that keep the same balance between native width and height. I guess you are using a resolution which deforms the original view (maybe using a width or height which is not proportional).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
18-03-2019, 04:06 PM,
Hi Jordi,

thank you for your answer. Unfortunately your advice didn't help. I played with different resolutions, but always the same results.
The recommended resolution is 1920 x 1080 wich I use.
There is small vertical black area between the wind rose-field and the right border of the window.
Perhaps you can help me with a further hint.
Thank you!

vy 73
Alfred - DJ0GM
18-03-2019, 05:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-03-2019, 05:22 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Alfred,

I also use 1920x1080 as default resolution without any problems. Maybe you are using a bigger font size than 100%?? In the display setup you can change the font size. By doing this (the recommend setting is 100%) will not work in many applications and may distort some elements, menu options etc. Check this setting, maybe you have a higher value.

If this still doesn't work, try to resize a little bit the Azimuth Window until you see it properly.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
25-03-2019, 03:32 PM,
Hi Jordi,

last week I was out if the shack, so I played today with the resolution settings. You are right, I use a bigger font size (115%).
I had never issues in the past with any apps but with the Azimuth Window in SWL. Never the less, it's not a big thing and
I'll live with it.
Thank you for your pieces of advice and your great job for and with Swisslog!

Alfred - DJ0GM