Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DX Spots toFlex Panorama
07-07-2019, 10:02 AM,
DX Spots toFlex Panorama
Any plans to implement the Flex DX Spot API to send Swisslog band map Spots to the Flex Panorama?

See https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/flex...1562486333, specifically radio.cs and spot.cs

Erik EI4KF.
08-07-2019, 09:42 AM,
RE: DX Spots toFlex Panorama
Hello Erik,

Adding support for FlexRadio is already on the wish list! I hope to work on it in a future release. Do you have any flex Radio to test?

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
08-07-2019, 02:46 PM,
(08-07-2019, 09:42 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Erik,

Adding support for FlexRadio is already on the wish list! I hope to work on it in a future release. Do you have any flex Radio to test?

Best 73

Hello Jordi....ok that is good news. It is supposed to be quite straightforward but that is only what I have heard.

I am seriously considering changing my Expert Electronics MB1 for a Flex 6400M. As you know, I rate Swisslog as the absolute best logging and radio integration software that there is. Which is why I asked the question. Other loggers have DX Spot integration into the Flex 6000 series like N1MM+, Logger 32 etc. But the thought of having to leave SWL and adopt one of those is something of a gruesome idea. So it is good to know it is on the wish list already. Most likely by September I will have a Flex and be able to test any Flex API developments that you make late this year or next year, depending on your road-map for Swisslog.

Thank you so much.

Erik.
10-07-2019, 09:09 AM,
Hello Erik,

Now I'm working to release 5.99c which will implement a very interesting WSJT-X / JTDX Band Map and some other enhancements and corrections. After releasing 5.99c I will work to implement Flex Radio in Swisslog.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog