Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up a new statistic DXCC-FT4?
02-08-2019, 11:46 AM,
RE: Setting up a new statistic DXCC-FT4?
(01-08-2019, 10:40 PM)on6cc Wrote: I agree to Erik's option. Every user has its own mode specification in Swisslog. Everyone has its own 'favorite' modes, and it's up to the user to decide which modes he likes to be shown in his statistic. Less work for you Jordi Wink

But on the other hand, not everyone has the skills to make his own statistic report. I must say that it took me some time to figure out how to do it!

73's
There is a full band plan that can be imported - see https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=615&pid=2364#pid2364

Two Swisslog users have also had bespoke band plans direct from me where they wanted specific inclusions or exclusions. I do not mind helping. 

Note this is via MS Access and nobody so far has reported any issues using it. But if you don't have Access, it has to be done manually. It is achievable though and well worth the effort. You get accurate statistics for your favourite mode(s) in DX Messages as well as reasonably accurate dupe checking (the fox/hound FT8 Dxpeditions tend to go off-plan so the dupe function is not so accurate for them).

Overall, Marc's initial question has led to a well worthwhile uptick in Swisslog functionality. And Jordi is going to include FT4 stats as standard in the next release too. All to the good.

Messages In This Thread
Setting up a new statistic DXCC-FT4? - by on6cc - 22-07-2019, 10:56 PM
RE: Setting up a new statistic DXCC-FT4? - by EI4KF - 02-08-2019, 11:46 AM