Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubles to set fonts and window properties
24-08-2019, 04:09 PM,
Troubles to set fonts and window properties
Hi,
I cannot find how to recall) the Options set in "Edit QSO" window (RST and Input Sequence). I think I was possible in the past but I cannot repeat it. Is is possible "To save windows properties" but not to recall such window. 

The second issue is to set and save the "Centraleuropean" font for any window. This works fine only for some columms like "QSO Note" e.g. but not for "Operator, QTH, Month in Date. The symbols displayed in some cases are not alphabetical. 

I did not found the solutions in the Help file.

Thanks and regards
Vaclav
OK1FBE
24-08-2019, 06:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-08-2019, 01:36 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Troubles to set fonts and window properties
Hi Vaclav,

Mouse right click while in the Add QSO window to set Options (or set the focus to the Add QSO window then go to Functions menu).

In order settings from current session are saved you need to checl the Save desktop on exit in the Options menu. Otherwise all settings will be valid only for current session.

If you change window fonts you have to specifically save fonts for every window in the Options menu. There are limitations and not all fonts can be changed.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
27-08-2019, 01:09 PM,
RE: Troubles to set fonts and window properties
Hi Jordi,
thanks for kind replay, which has helped me to solve the issues.

Best regards
Vaclav
OK1FBE