Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW version 5.99d
04-09-2019, 02:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2019, 02:59 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: NEW version 5.99d
Hello Erik,

I haven't modified anything on this! The fields are exactly at the same position and never fit the content! You have a limit in the font size to be used to the width of the QSO since/to field. This has always been the same. Could you please send me a screenshot with 5.99c to see the difference?

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
04-09-2019, 03:39 PM,
Hi Jordi

This is 5.99c - notice that the top part extends further right and allows for content to fully display.

05-09-2019, 05:03 PM,
Hi Erik,

I don't know why with 5.99d is reading another font settings stored in your INI files. Proof of this is that "No of records" label uses a different font (wider) and it's also the same font used in the QSO since/to fields (that's the reason is doesn't fit in the date fields). Simply change the font settings of the active window to fit the same font size as displayed in 5.99c and that's all.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
05-09-2019, 11:25 PM,
(05-09-2019, 05:03 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Erik,

I don't know why with 5.99d is reading another font settings stored in your INI files. Proof of this is that "No of records" label uses a different font (wider) and it's also the same font used in the QSO since/to fields (that's the reason is doesn't fit in the date fields). Simply change the font settings of the active window to fit the same font size as displayed in 5.99c and that's all.

Best 73
Hello Jordi

That makes no difference but I have found that it is some kind of scaling issue in 5.99d. Why I do not know. But it's ok, I am fine with 5.99c. When I get some time I will follow up on your theory it might be the ini file and delete it and start again.
Regards,
Erik.
08-09-2019, 05:27 PM,
Hello Erik,

If you delete the EDITQSO sections in the INI file and start over again it should work. As you can see, the fields are the same size, but for some reason is taking a font size bigger than can be fitted. I think by simply changing the active font it should work. I highly recommend you to use 5.99d becuase of the important changes about LoTW synch.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
09-09-2019, 01:11 PM,
(08-09-2019, 05:27 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Erik,

If you delete the EDITQSO sections in the INI file and start over again it should work. As you can see, the fields are the same size, but for some reason is taking a font size bigger than can be fitted. I think by simply changing the active font it should work. I highly recommend you to use 5.99d becuase of the important changes about LoTW synch.

Best 73
Hello Jordi

Thank you - I did delete EDITQSO sections and it was ok after in 599d. But I did anyway start again with a fresh install and new ini - I had made a test fresh install on another computer and the ini there had a different layout to my working one so it was due replacement. Still have the JTDX band map issue though (not that it matters).

Erik.
10-09-2019, 09:11 PM,
Hello Erik,

Well the INI may differ bevause of the different screen resolutions. About your JTDX Band Map issue: I still don't understand why you have this issue! At the moment nobody has reported me any similar issue and it's working well in my computers. Another X File! :-(

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV