Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish list - Edit QSOs
21-10-2019, 07:45 PM,
Wish list - Edit QSOs
Hello Jordi,

I don't remember if this behaviour I will explain was existing before, but here is my request for the next release

- whenever I will try to update a QSO, after saving it, the logbook goes to the latest QSO added.
I would like that the selected line, will remain at the record I've edited. As example I want to correct some homeQTHs,
but if I update one, the logbook goes at the top of the log and then I have to scroll down, select the line I need to modify .... and so on.

Let me know if this is something I can correct on my own or you will consider this to correct into the next release.

73 de HB9DHG Fulvio
22-10-2019, 08:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-10-2019, 08:36 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Wish list - Edit QSOs
Hello Fulvio,

This happens because you have the "Refresh view automatically" option checked in the Logbook view. If you are editing many QSOs and you don't want this behaviour, simply uncheck this option in your logbook view, edit all QSOs (the selected QSO will remain selected after saving) then activate it again after you have performed all editions.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
22-10-2019, 06:06 PM,
RE: Wish list - Edit QSOs
(22-10-2019, 08:35 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Fulvio,

This happens because you have the "Refresh view automatically" option checked in the Logbook view. If you are editing many QSOs and you don't want this behaviour, simply uncheck this option in your logbook view, edit all QSOs (the selected QSO will remain selected after saving) then activate it again after you have performed all editions.

Best 73
Thanks !!

That's was an easy solution Smile
Glad It will not add more work on you.

Gracias, HB9DHG