Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Database error.
13-10-2019, 02:09 PM,
Database error.
Hello Jordi,

Here's a strange one for you.

I have one entry in my SWL logbook which - when I try to save it again I get this window pop up - I have attempted to add the error it so hopefully it will appear. However - the entry concerned has the correct sequential number - in this case 11958 - the entry after is 11959 and the entry before is 11957. I re-sequenced the database twice - but still the same. The entry is in the log OK but if I re-open it - and tell it to save again - the error window pops up. This does not happen with any other entry in the logbook. If I open any entry and tell it to save it again - it does exactly that. But - not with this particular entry and I am at a loss as to what is causing this - never seen it before ???

Regards,

Richard G4UGB

13-10-2019, 10:58 PM,
RE: Database error.
Hello Richard,

Please send me you database and the callsign causing this error to: support@swisslogforwindows.com

Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
15-10-2019, 01:59 PM,
Hello Jordi,

Thank you for the reply. Which DBase file is it that you need me to send you - can you specify the name of the file ???

Is it (for instance) G4UGB_log.MDB ??

73 de Richard G4UGB
15-10-2019, 09:01 PM,
Hello Richard,

It's your current database. The default name is SWLOG_V5.MDB and it's located in the DB folder. In the bottom part of the Swisslog window you will see the full path of the current DB used. You can either ZIP your current DB or simply go to File / Save.. and create a backuo copy in LZH then sent it to me.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog