Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Air Label HRDLog.net
03-11-2019, 10:02 PM,
On Air Label HRDLog.net
Dear Friends, 
I would like to have a label on the qrz.com page that is available from HRDLog.net, but as we use Swisslog this is not possible, some logs have this functionality interacting in HRDLog.net and producing this label "ON AIR" with the indication of frequency and also mode we are, and if we change the label shows it.
Do any of you use the label "ON AIR" but otherwise produced? 
It's not of absolute importance, but I find it interesting. 
I am told that there are some external labels to remedy the fact that Swisslog (and others logs) that do not work with it. 
My question: Do you know ? Can you give any information?
Or even better, could Jordi release the information needed for HRDLog so that HRDLog can produce such a situation - Jordi just an idea to think about … Huh

Thanks so much for your help.

73 ct1bxx Manuel Fernando
03-11-2019, 11:00 PM,
RE: On Air Label HRDLog.net
Hello Manuel,

This is a feature offered by the HRDLOG API which I didn't implement it. I can add it when saving QSOs into HRDLOG in realtime so this label is on with the frequency and mode of operation. I will review the API and I will try to implement it in the next version.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
03-11-2019, 11:29 PM,
RE: On Air Label HRDLog.net
(03-11-2019, 11:00 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Manuel,

This is a feature offered by the HRDLOG API which I didn't implement it. I can add it when saving QSOs into HRDLOG in realtime so this label is on with the frequency and mode of operation. I will review the API and I will try to implement it in the next version.

Best 73

Hello Jordi,
Many thansk fr your comment.
Wonderful! Smile
I'm glad, as I said, it is not very relevant but I find it interesting.
Thank you very much for your attention.
A great week for you.
73 ct1bxx Manuel Fernando