Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW version 5.99e
25-12-2019, 05:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 25-12-2019, 03:49 PM by EA3GCV.)
NEW version 5.99e
IMPORTANT: If you installed new version before 13UTC of 25th December, download and install again! The first installer had a problem causing some violation errors when saving QSO.

Dear users,

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Because I want to be Santa for a day, I'm proud to announce that I have just released version 5.99e with VERY interesting news and VERY IMPORTANT corrections!!!

It's not just a minor upgrade! It contains important corrections you HAVE TO READ AND LEARN! Please read this document! you will lose only 5 minutes of your life but it's important you are aware of the new changes!:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/engli...5.htm#last

Best 73 and I hope you will enjoy this very important new release! it contains changes YOU NEED TO KNOW!

Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
Jordi, EA3GCV
25-12-2019, 05:13 PM,
RE: NEW version 5.99e
Dear Jordi,
Merry Christmas to you and your family too.
Thank you for the new release 5.99e, and all your work you doing for us hams.

73's Alain LX1AX
25-12-2019, 07:50 PM,
Hola Jordi. Ante todo, felices fiestas.
He actualizado a la nueva versión, por dos veces, ya que actualicé antes de las 13h hora EA. Anterior a esta ultima actualización, toda la sincronización con club log, Eqsl y Hamlog funcionaba a la perfección.
Ahora existen problemas para sincronizar con club log. He probado a re-introducir usuario y contraseña y me ha empezado a sincronizar los datos que recibe desde digital master, pero con el JTDX los registra pero no los manda a club log. Hamlog y Eqsl, perfecto. Ya nos indicaras si existe algún pequeño bug.
Hi Jordi. First of all, happy holidays.
I have updated to the new version, twice, since I updated before 1pm EA. Prior to this latest update, all synchronization with club log, Eqsl and Hamlog worked perfectly.
Now there are problems to synchronize with club log. I have tried to re-enter username and password and it has started to synchronize the data it receives from digital master, but with the JTDX it registers them but does not send them to club log. Hamlog and Eqsl, perfect. You will already tell us if there is a small bug.
26-12-2019, 01:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-12-2019, 01:35 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi,

Effectively seems there are problems with the multithreading system I used to upload QSO to online services. I'm working on it but meantime please REPLACE the EXE file by this and all will work as before:

www.swisslogforwindows.com/SwisslV5.exe

DON'T INSTALL, just replace the EXE.

Sorry for the inconveniences!
Jordi, EA3GCV