Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no confimation from eQSL in Log and Map
31-12-2019, 02:49 PM,
Photo  no confimation from eQSL in Log and Map
Dear Jordi
in the first let me say many thanks for all work what you do for us with Swisslog  Exclamation

But now i have a small problem with eQSL and confirmation in the Logbook and Map.
Whenever i download eQSL befor with older Versions i had a confirmation of Squares in my Log, Map and Statistic.
But now the main Window show the receiving but no count as confirmed in Map and Statistics.
That used to be different

Dear Jordi, i hope you know what i mean. Please look at the Picture

Finally, I wish you and yours a very happy new Year, much luck and health  in 2020

31-12-2019, 03:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-12-2019, 03:09 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: no confimation from eQSL in Log and Map
Hello,

The Gridsquare statistic only counts QSL card confirmations. This statistic never before counted electronic confirmations! The gridsquare confirmed status in World Map counts any kind of confirmation (QSL Card, LoTW or eQSL).

If you need a detailed gridsquare statistic report counting QSL card, LotW and eQSL confirmations you have the GAPA Grid statistic. If you need to know only confirmed by eQSL you have to check the eGRID statistic. Keep in mind that all statistics accepting eQSL confirmations, must be also eQSL AG member! Only eQSL AG members are valid for awards. That's the reason IN65 is displayed as worked  in the World Map, because although you have received the eQSL confirmation, this user is not eQSL AG member! (llok the eQSL AG field in the listing).

It's very important to perform a full eQSL resynch from time to time from the date of your first QSO. Keep in mind that maybe a callsign was not eQSL AG member when you performed the eQSL synch with Swisslog, but he become later. The only way to keep this field up to date is to synchronize your full logbook from time to time. The eQSL AG field is set during the eQSL synchronization and also is set when entering QSOs (if you use internet connection).

Best 73 and Happy New Year!
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
31-12-2019, 03:52 PM,
RE: no confimation from eQSL in Log and Map
Ok Jordi,

that explain. Thanks very much

73 and Happy New Year

Reiner