Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wsjt-x setup - missing scrollbars
18-01-2020, 07:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-01-2020, 08:44 PM by DG6NFG.)
wsjt-x setup - missing scrollbars
Hi there,
I got an issue with the latest verion:
In the setup for WSJT-X connection, there opens a screen with a lot of fields to enter, but there is no scrollbar on the side, so I can't go to the bottom to confirm the data entered ......

Carsten
18-01-2020, 09:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-01-2020, 11:50 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: wsjt-x setup - missing scrollbars
Hi Carsten,

I guess you are using a very low screen resolution! Swisslog needs a minimum resolution of 1024x764 or higher. I recommend to use the native screen resolution (the maximum resolution allowed for your monitor) otherwise the Swisslog desktop will be very limited.

If you have vision problems, use the higher screen resolution and use a bigger font (125% maximum). Check the display properties in Windows. 

However, I have detected than even using the minimum screen resolution (1024x768) this screen is not fully displayed. I have uploaded a Beta where I have resized this window to fit in a 1024x768 resolution:

www.swisslogforwindows.com/Beta/SwisslV5.exe

Simply download and REPLACE this file in the Swisslog folder.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
19-01-2020, 01:41 PM,
Hi Jordi,

I use a screenresolution of 1920x1080 - I would not call this "low"...

Nevertheless, the version you linked above fixes the issue.
Thank you for the superb support!

DG6NFG
19-01-2020, 10:00 PM,
Hi Carsten,

Of course you are using a very good resolution! I use the same and I have no problems to see the full WSJT-X setup window under this resolution. That's why I thought you were using a low screen resolution, sorry! Nevertheless, the size of this window was very big and was needed to resize to fit if using the minimum screen resolution required for Swisslog.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog