Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guam not listed in DXCC stats ??
26-01-2020, 03:30 PM,
Guam not listed in DXCC stats ??
Hello Jordi,

Hope this finds you well ??

A question for you - I worked Guam recently - it was under a KG6 call. But it isn't picked up as Guam from that call in Stats (new) and Guam is still then showing as 'Needed'.

Is there any workaround for that I wondered ??

Thanks and 73.

Richard G4UGB
26-01-2020, 04:01 PM,
RE: Guam not listed in DXCC stats ??
Hi Richard,

Could you please let me know the full callsign? Are you setting DXCC from ClubLog? If so, keep in mind that some stations are set to a blank DXCC because they are not valid for DXCC. Also, with the current prefix allocation in most countries (like US) you don't know the DXCC by its prefix. For instance, there are KH6 or KH2 stations counting as W.

Best 73

Jordi, EA3GCV
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
26-01-2020, 04:09 PM,
Hi Jordi,

The callsign was KG6JDX.

No I am not setting DXCC from Club Log. The op was quite definitely in Yigo, Guam. His QRZ page says he has been there since 2012.

Thanks,

Richard
26-01-2020, 07:02 PM,
Hello Jordi,

Me again !!! I omitted to ask - should I have DXCC set by ClubLog - I forgot to ask ?? Is there a benefit to doing it this way ??

Kind Regards,

Richard G4UGB
26-01-2020, 11:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-01-2020, 11:39 PM by EI4KF.)
Hello Richard, 

This is a Swisslog Country table failure. I will fix it. 

Yes it is best to have Club Log set the DXCC: Options>Online Logbooks>ClubLog>Query and Set DXCC Entity checked. This does not help with the DX Message windows stat but will force the correct DXCC to be logged when you are internet connected.

Edit your KG6JDX QSO in Swisslog and change the DXCC to KH2 to correct the DXCC statistic.

Erik.