Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatal Error: Capacity of List exceeded
23-02-2020, 03:41 AM,
Fatal Error: Capacity of List exceeded
Hi there,
today I experienced a very strange error:

I use my Swisslog Database on two devices, one PC and one Laptop synced via Dropbox. Both are on 5.99f.

On the laptop Swisslog works like normal, but on the PC I receive a strange error (here the german name I see): "Die Kapazität der Liste ist erschöpft (148291876).
Translating like "The capacity of the list is exceeded".
In dead on the PC the DB is not show.

Any ideas ???
23-02-2020, 04:19 AM,
RE: Fatal Error: Capacity of List exceeded
Hi,

I Would need to know which windows you have open in Swisslog (a screnshot is ALWAYS very helpful to me!). This way I will see which functions are open at that time. If you have any statistic view or logbook view, close them and open it again until you see the function is triggering the error message. I got an error like this in a statistic view and the solution was simple but very strange at the same time: simply resize the window a little bit narrow.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
23-02-2020, 11:03 AM,
HI there,
how can I add a screenshoot here?

There is no window open in Swisslog - as soon as I open a Logbook view the error occurs. I tried different windows sizes without any change.

Carsten
24-02-2020, 11:41 AM,
Hi Carsten.

Which logbook view are you using? Please send me your database to support@swisslogforwindows.com and let me know which query are you opening in the logbook view. Try to open the same query in your notebook to see if you are having the same issue.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
24-02-2020, 10:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-02-2020, 10:20 PM by DG6NFG.)
Hi Jordy,

I'm using "Logbuch Ansicht (letzte)". I get the same error if I try to start the QSL print tool.
And: The same DB works on my notebook without issues ...
Carsten
28-02-2020, 11:51 AM,
Well,
I could exclude in influence of the Virusscanner so far.
But - I need to reinstall Win10 anyways soon since I need to make significant HW changes. Most likely this issue is gone afterwards ...
Thank you anyways for your quick support !