Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awarrd Update error
10-04-2020, 12:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 12:46 PM by G4UGB.)
Awarrd Update error
Hello Jordi,

I hope you and your family are all OK and staying safe in these trying times.

Can I ask - every time I start SWL - this error appears: SOTA: 151: HTTP protocol error. 301 Moved Permanently.

I have attached the error pop-up window.

I have changed nothing within SWL - so have not a clue why this has started to happen.

Any advice or fix - would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Richard G4UGB

10-04-2020, 01:12 PM,
RE: Awarrd Update error
Hi Richard,

Please read this thread: https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...hp?tid=704

Although I will release a new version with interesting news and important corrections (like this one among others) you can solve it easily.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
11-04-2020, 01:44 AM,
Hello Jordi,

Many thanks - the solution you pointed me to - fixed the issue with SOTA Awards downloads.

I have another issue with LOTW downloads however - and again - I have changed nothing but upon a sync with LOTW - my log uploads with no problems - but the download from LOTW produces a pop-up window which I have inserted here:

It askes me for App_LoTW_RXQSO, I insert DB Field L_LOTW RECEIVED, then it asks for APP_LoTW_QSO_TIME, I insert L_LoTW_RECEIVED_DATE, and then it asks for APP_LoTW_RXQSL and again I insert DB field L_LOTW_RECEIVED. It accepts this and completes the import. But next time I sync with LOTW - it does it all again upon the LOTW download.

I have no idea how or why this started. I have changed nothing at all and my TQSL is up to date.

Any ideas ??? Sorry to be a nuisance with this but I haven't a CLUE how to fix it.

Regards,

Richard G4UGB
11-04-2020, 11:27 AM,
https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...hp?tid=713
11-04-2020, 11:43 AM,
Hi,

Thank you G3WPF - I read the other thread related to this. However - if I ignore the prompts and do not populate the DB fields as requested - then LOTW received does not synch and no ticks appear in the appropriate boxes in the log after an LOTW synch.

However it looks like Jordi is aware of this and there will be an update to resolve it.

Thank you again for the reply.

Regards,

Richard G4UGB
11-04-2020, 09:36 PM,
OK Richard.  I thought you had the problem described in the other thread.  I guess we need to be patient and await the new release.

Regards.

Reg
11-04-2020, 10:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2020, 10:51 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi,

You don't have to "Ignore" when this window is displayed. As explained in my thread correctly indicated by G3WPF, simply press OK when this window is displayed and the LoTW synch will continue as usual. If you cancel this window you will cancel the LoTW sync.

I hope to release new version  in a few days. I'm still working on it.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
19-04-2020, 07:33 PM,
Hello Jordi,

Thank you very much for 5.99g. It has resolved the LOTW update problem I had.

Keep up the good work !!!

Stay safe.

73 de Richard G4UGB