Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistic on AMxWARD stations
17-04-2020, 07:23 PM,
Statistic on AMxWARD stations
I wonder if there is a possibility to make a statistic report to see if a certain AMxWARD station is worked on a certain band in a certain mode (DX cluster). Stations may be worked in CW, SSB, DATA will than show up in the DX Messages window and/or in the Quick statistic view window.

Only stations that are valid with the special call AM1WARD, AM2WARD, AM3WARD, AM4WARD, AM5WARD, AM6WARD, AM7WARD, AM8WARD, AM9WARD and AM95WARD will only show up in these statistics. Is this hard to define such a statistic?

PS This statistic report can be used in other special events as well, with only minor modifications.

73's Marc
18-04-2020, 07:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 19-04-2020, 10:21 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Statistic on AMxWARD stations
Hi Marc,

I have good news for you and for all users! New version will implement a very powerful function! Now the Custom Autofilter in logbook views, apart that will be available in the selected language, the "equal" operator will accept wildcards! So in this case, you don't need to create a statistic to display which special stations you have worked for this award! You will be able to apply this filter in the Custom Autofilter of the Callsign field:

equal *WARD

and all these stations will be displayed.  Swisslog will accept the following wildcards:

*:  represents zero, one, or multiple characters. Example: EA3* will list all callsigns starting with EA3 and any suffix, *SOTA will list all callsigns having SOTA in the suffix, *70* will list all callsign starting or having 70 in the middle of callsign, etc
?: represents a single character: Example: E?3G? will list all callsigns like EA3GC, EL3GA, EM3ZZ, EA?GCV will list EA1GCV, EA3GCV, EA8GCV, etc.

You can also mix both wiildcards: ?A* will list all callsigns like EA3GCV, 1A0KM, 3A2AC, etc. As you can see, it offers endless filtering possibilities!

I have just achieved to implement this very important enhancement after all night programming! So it's time to have a rest! I hope to release the new version in some days. Stay tuned and read all the news and corrections because it will be an important update!!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
18-04-2020, 12:28 PM,
RE: Statistic on AMxWARD stations
Woow Jordi!

This will indeed be an important release! Can't wait haha!
Thanks for your time to do all this work!!

73's Marc