Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fldigi interface latest version.
13-08-2020, 03:55 AM,
Fldigi interface latest version.
Having problems with the fldigi interface not working. The fldigi button on add qso screen does nothing. Using latest version. This is the first time I have tried to use it.
13-08-2020, 11:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 13-08-2020, 11:16 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Fldigi interface latest version.
Hi,

I suppose you have read carefully the Digital modes Interfaces chapter in the Swisslog help.

In Options / Digital mode Interface > FLDIGI you have to select where is located the FLDIGI.EXE. Keep in mind that every version of FLDIGI is installed in different folders. So you have to select the latest version. Personally I don't like this and I always install FLDIGI in the same folder. This way, Swisslog will be able to auto start latest version of FLDIGI when pressing the FLDIGI button.

FLDIGI should start automatically when pressing the FLDIGI button. Otherwise, review that you have selected the right file and folder above (you have a Search button). If FLDIGI is already running when pressing the button, the FLDIGI button should become green indicating the link is established. If nothing happens then probably your antivirus and firewall is blocking the communication. Add exceptions to Swisslog and FLDIGI in your antivirus and firewall. It should work perfectly. I have just tested with latest FLDIGI version.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
13-08-2020, 04:05 PM,
RE: Fldigi interface latest version.
Thank you