Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistic overview
07-10-2020, 07:21 PM,
Statistic overview
Hi,

Can the overview statistic be modified?
For example, remove in the upper part some of the bands that I do not use?
I ask this question because I did not find the file that manages this state.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards from F5AQB
07-10-2020, 07:31 PM,
RE: Statistic overview
Hello,

I'm sorry but it0s not possible. The only way to don't see bands here is deleting bands in Edit / Add / Edit bands (I don't recommend this). but you can use Statistic quick Views where you can select the bands/modes you want to display for a specific statistic. You can have as many Quick views as you want! It's a very small window.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
03-07-2022, 11:41 AM,
Hi,
the "Statistic Overview" and "Quick View" show "W" for worked also when "eQSL received".
I only use eQSL and want to see "C" here ! What can I do ?

tnx es 73, Rainer
03-07-2022, 02:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2022, 02:23 PM by EA1AHY.)
(03-07-2022, 11:41 AM)EA8DMF Wrote: Hi,
the "Statistic Overview" and "Quick View" show "W" for worked also when "eQSL received".
I only use eQSL and want to see "C" here ! What can I do ?

tnx es 73, Rainer

Hi Rainer,
Using one of the predefined statistics
eDX100, eGRID, eWAC, eWPX, eZ40 that account for qso confirmed by eQSL (AG) users. Unauthenticated eQSL users are not useful for any statistics.

73, Arsenio (EA1AHY)
27-07-2022, 09:05 PM,
another question:
why does "Statistic Overview" not show "W" on 40m but shows the QSO below ??

thanks, Rainer
28-07-2022, 01:00 AM,
Hi Rainer,

These statitics only count QSOs for eQSL (AG) users. When you enter a QSO and you have the membership panel visible, Swisslog checks if this callsign is AG user or not and displays the corresponding eQSL logo in the membership panel. If eQSL AG user then sets 1 to the L_EQSLAG field. The same happens when synchronising to eQSL with the eQSL synch function of Swisslog. The ADIF file downloaded from eQSL with the confirmations includes this info. Probably this callsign was not AG user when you worked him on 40m on june and became AG later. That's the reason it's very important to resynch to eQSL from time to time to update the AG status on every QSO. Simply Go to Tools / eQSL synchronization, press the Synchronize eQSL button, set date 01/01/1900 in the Latest synchronization field then press the Start synch button. Swisslog will download all eQSL confirmations and will read again the AG status to set the field accordingly. If you enter again this station you will see that the eDX100 statistic will show the W on the 40m QSOs.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
28-07-2022, 10:26 PM,
(28-07-2022, 01:00 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Rainer,

These statitics only count QSOs for eQSL (AG) users. When you enter a QSO and you have the membership panel visible, Swisslog checks if this callsign is AG user or not and displays the corresponding eQSL logo in the membership panel. If eQSL AG user then sets 1 to the L_EQSLAG field. The same happens when synchronising to eQSL with the eQSL synch function of Swisslog. The ADIF file downloaded from eQSL with the confirmations includes this info. Probably this callsign was not AG user when you worked him on 40m on june and became AG later. That's the reason it's very important to resynch to eQSL from time to time to update the AG status on every QSO. Simply Go to Tools / eQSL synchronization, press the Synchronize eQSL button, set date 01/01/1900 in the Latest synchronization field then press the Start synch button. Swisslog will download all eQSL confirmations and will read again the AG status to set the field accordingly. If you enter again this station you will see that the eDX100 statistic will show the W on the 40m QSOs.

Best 73

Hi Jordi,
I checked and this PY is not an eQSL member. I  thought it would be displayed as "worked" and only checked for "confirmed". As I'm not interested in awards "AG" is not important either.
tnx es 73, Rainer
29-07-2022, 01:40 AM,
Hi Reiner,

All specific eQSL awards such as eDX100, eGrid, eWAC, eWPX and EZ40 have this requirement in their definitions, otherwise would count QSL card confirmations. A confirmed status for eQSL is only valid if the station is AG member, otherwise is not valid. But for these specific awards the AG requisite is a must in order to count well.

If you are not interested in awards nor confirmations I suggest you use another statistic such as DXCC. Here you will see all worked but this award doesn't accept eQSL confirmations so won't see a C if only confirmed by eQSL.

Another option is to create a private DXCC statistic for your own use. Go to Edit / Define statistics then press the NEW button. Fill the fields as indicated below:

Name: My DXCC (or the name you want)
Substatistic: checked
Log Table: PQTH
Field: P_DXCC
QSL Accepted: check only eQSL
Information table section:
Table: INF_DXCC
Key field: DXCC
Description: DXCC_NAME

Press the Save button. This statistic will be saved in your database for your own use. you will see all worked QSO and you will only see the C if confirmed by eQSL (if AG member) or confirmed by QSL card.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
31-07-2022, 05:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-07-2022, 05:26 PM by EA8DMF. Edit Reason: mistyped )
(29-07-2022, 01:40 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Reiner,

All specific eQSL awards such as eDX100, eGrid, eWAC, eWPX and EZ40 have this requirement in their definitions, otherwise would count QSL card confirmations. A confirmed status for eQSL is only valid if the station is AG member, otherwise is not valid. But for these specific awards the AG requisite is a must in order to count well.

If you are not interested in awards nor confirmations I suggest you use another statistic such as DXCC. Here you will see all worked but this award doesn't accept eQSL confirmations so won't see a C if only confirmed by eQSL.

Another option is to create a private DXCC statistic for your own use. Go to Edit / Define statistics then press the NEW button. Fill the fields as indicated below:

Name: My DXCC (or the name you want)
Substatistic: checked
Log Table: PQTH
Field: P_DXCC
QSL Accepted: check only eQSL
Information table section:
Table: INF_DXCC
Key field: DXCC
Description: DXCC_NAME

Press the Save button. This statistic will be saved in your database for your own use. you will see all worked QSO and you will only see the C if confirmed by eQSL (if AG member) or confirmed by QSL card.

Best 73
Thanks Jordi,
it's working for me !
vy 73, Rainer
07-09-2022, 02:05 PM,
Hi Jordi,

I send you the picture I made from Swisslog.
I do not understand why the "Statistic Overview" shows all fields yellow even when I
have worked and confirmed that country.

When I double-click CX2BAH and save it the window shows all fields red and 15m blue
with "W" because CX2BAH is a member of eQSL but not "AG member". That would
be the correct display. But when I finsh Swisslog and restart it the fields are yellow
again.

The same happens for example with CA2YWW and he is member of LOTW and eQSL AG ???

What's wrong ?  Huh

Thanks es 73, Rainer