Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Logbook DB (New Callsign Multilogs)
08-01-2021, 03:24 PM,
Open Logbook DB (New Callsign Multilogs)
Hi,

I have been now dealing with a Logbook DB issue since last SW update, it's quite annoying Sad
I have several callsings for diferente DXCC, so I made diferent DB's as adviced, and it has been working fine until last update.

When I try to open a new "registered" Logbook DB i.e. CT1JML , I get then a warning window "Access violation ....00479c42" 

The warning windows will continue increasing, I can delete them by using ESC key, doing it so I can manage to key into the logbook DB I need in between the ESC key strokes and open the Loogbook I want to open.

I then can open the logbook and work on it see pics, but again going back to my mail Loogbook ALL-LA (Norwegian DXCC calls) I get the same issue, for any of my DXCC Callsign.

It shouldn't be like this, any soluitons?

Pictures:
Issue-1 - The main problem!!!
Issue-2 - after I maneged to ESC key and open the needed log, working fine then
Issue-3 - after I maneged to ESC key and open the needed log, working fine then I have acess to the QSO's

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards / 73,

Carlos Ferreira
Mob.: +47 467 64 769
LA9PJA / JW9PJA / CT1JML 

LI9PJA Ex: LB5ME
08-01-2021, 04:23 PM,
RE: Open Logbook DB (New Callsign Multilogs)
Hello,

I will take a look to see if I can reproduce this issue here.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
08-01-2021, 10:26 PM,
Hello Carlos,

I have uploaded a beta which corrects this issue. This happened when using rotor control directly to a COM port (didn't happen if using PstRotator). Download and replace this file in the Swisslog folder:

www.swisslogforwindows.com/Beta/SwisslV5.exe

Please let me know if it's works.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
09-01-2021, 01:56 PM,
Hi Jordi,

I can't install it, I get a System message "Code start can't continue because KBHook.fll is not found, ny innstallation of the program might help"

By the way I use Rotor control here but via USB Smile

Regards / 73,

Carlos Ferreira
LA9PJA / JW9PJA / CT1JML 

09-01-2021, 06:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2021, 06:34 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Carlos,

I clearly said: Download and replace this file in the Swisslog folder

You have run this file instead of doing what I told you....

Jordi, EA3GCV
09-01-2021, 08:31 PM,
Hi Jordi,

Of course that "missing" detail Smile I red it but the brain too tired after night shift Smile
Now, file replaced and it's working like before, I have just tested between the DB loggs and will be doing some more testing after tonight's work.

Thank you for the support.

73, Carlos
10-01-2021, 12:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 06:28 PM by LA9PJA.)
Hi Jordi,

Back from my 12h night shift and b4 going to bed, have tested the SW here with the new update.

- Multi logging choice is now workin flawless, it switches between logs no proglem.

- (QTH Name change on SOTA operations):
The old issue I had when entering new QTH name when working SOTA, just happned again a couple of times today while working one station this morning.
The program closed a coulple of times, then when entering again the SOTA location it accepted like before. I will checket further when sleep few hours.

- (LOTW Syncronization):
I found out that I was missing some QSO's on my logs, and after reading the help files abt LOTW I found out I could choose QSO -since and QSL since.
I both separated and together, the QSO's were not merged automatic after downloaded, even if I chose it to do it automatic or manualy, anyway I tried several diferent ways, but was not able to get the missing QSO's into the log via the LOTW tool.

I got the QSO merged by going via the option:
FILE - IMPORT QSOs - ADIF File - (and then oppned the ADIF file in LOTW folder) i.e LOTWQSOs_20210109_1
It merged the QSO's into the log and also updated after with the missing QSL confirned file LOTWQSLs_20210109_3

I don't know if I'm missunderstanding the help files, but I tought the LOTW tool woould merged the rcvd QSO's/QSL's confirmed into the log automatic or if I chose the step by step option.  But It works the other way for me, I will be back with more feedback or in another post related to LOTW issues, if it's an issue or Im doing something wrong here on my setup.

Thanks 73
Regards / 73,

Carlos Ferreira
LA9PJA / JW9PJA / CT1JML 

13-01-2021, 12:52 PM,
Hello Carlos,

The loTW synch doesn't merge the missing QSOs found in loTW and not found in your logbook. The LoTW synch downloads the existing QSO since the date you set only for backup purposes. Swisslog only sets the confirmations in the corresponding files. If you have uploaded QSOs into LoTw directly or using another program and there are missing QSOs in your Swisslog database, you have to import these QSOs from the LOTWQSOs_yyymmdd.adi file downloaded from the LoTW synch (as you did).

Download latest beta and test if you have the same SOTa issue but this shouldn't happen (please read https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...php?fid=27)

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV