Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
export adif files
21-04-2021, 04:30 PM,
export adif files
Hello,

I'd like to know how to export adif files like all IOTA files and all SOTA files and all WAS files.

Thanks for your answer.

Best 73"
HB9IIO
Daniel
22-04-2021, 07:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 22-04-2021, 07:07 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: export adif files
Hello Daniel,

You can export from logbook views. Go to View / Logbook View (selection) then go to the ADIF Exportation folder and select the query "Only standard ADIF v3 fields". Select the QSOs you wish to export by using the powerful filtering functions the logbook view offers then either you can press the fifth button (starting from left in the toolbar or mouse right click then select Export DATA.

There are predefined queries specific for some awards for IOTA, WAS, SOTA and others I'm sure you will find very interesting.

For SOTA there are specific queries to export into CSV: SOTA activator / SOTA chaser for CSV exporting. These queries are specially designed to export into CSV in the format required by the SOTA web site to submit your logs (either as chaser or activator). If you are activator, it's mandatory you create a new MyQTH for every activation and set the summit reference you have activated in the My QTH Abbreviation name field. When you export using the SOTA activator query the CSV file will have the required format.

I highly suggest you to read carefully the chapter Logbook view in the Swisslog help to know in detail all the powerful functions offers. Also read the chapter Export QSO.

Keep also in mind that if you want to export into ADIF to upload to online services, Swisslog offers specific functions to do this automatically in an easy and transparent way for user. Read chapters: LotW Support, eQSL Support and Online Logbooks.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
24-04-2021, 08:41 PM,
(22-04-2021, 07:05 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Daniel,

You can export from logbook views. Go to View / Logbook View (selection) then go to the ADIF Exportation folder and select the query "Only standard ADIF v3 fields". Select the QSOs you wish to export by using the powerful filtering functions the logbook view offers then either you can press the fifth button (starting from left in the toolbar or mouse right click then select Export DATA.

There are predefined queries specific for some awards for IOTA, WAS, SOTA and others I'm sure you will find very interesting.

For SOTA there are specific queries to export into CSV: SOTA activator / SOTA chaser for CSV exporting. These queries are specially designed to export into CSV in the format required by the SOTA web site to submit your logs (either as chaser or activator). If you are activator, it's mandatory you create a new MyQTH for every activation and set the summit reference you have activated in the My QTH Abbreviation name field. When you export using the SOTA activator query the CSV file will have the required format.

I highly suggest you to read carefully the chapter Logbook view in the Swisslog help to know in detail all the powerful functions offers. Also read the chapter Export QSO.

Keep also in mind that if you want to export into ADIF to upload to online services, Swisslog offers specific functions to do this automatically in an easy and transparent way for user. Read chapters: LotW Support, eQSL Support and Online Logbooks.

Best 73

Hello Jordi,

Thanks for your answer, all is ok now.

My log program is Swisslog and for my Mac I upload the files to MacLoggerDX too.

All the best and 73"

Take care.

HB9IIO
Dan
28-04-2021, 11:25 AM,
Hello Dan,

Then use the ""Only standard ADIF v3 fields" query.

For Mac you can use Swisslog if you install a virtual machine such as VMWare Fusion or alike. It works perfectly and you don't need to use another software.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog