Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Default Rig Option
03-09-2021, 04:42 PM,
Default Rig Option
Hola Jordi, is possible to have an option to select a default rig or no rig when Swisslog starts? Also have a drop down transceiver interface selection instead of clicking to change? Thanks
04-09-2021, 05:29 PM,
RE: Default Rig Option
Hello,

It all depends on you! You can configure up to 4 transceivers and switch between them by clicking in the transceiver number in the transceiver toolbar. If you have only configured 2 transceivers then you will only be able to switch between transceiver 1 and transceiver 2. At startup, Swisslog recalls latest transceiver used in the last session (IMPORTANT! Options > Save desktop at exist MUST BE CHECKED!). The default option is DDE which needs to fill out the DDE tab info so is doing anything if not configured. It's intended to setup third party programs for transceiver control allowing DDE communications and not listed. I suggest to enable the "Start automatically" option in the transceiver setup window.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
04-09-2021, 07:23 PM,
Hi Jordi, my problem is I have 3 transceivers setup  #1 is my home flex radio #2 is clubhouse flex and #3 is Dx Commander. If I used #3 last the next time I start Swisslog it will load Dx Commander no matter what even if Save Desktop on exit is off and Start automatically is off.
05-09-2021, 11:50 AM,
Hi,

If you have set DX Lab Commander as transceiver 3 in your last session, next time you start Swisslog it will select latest transceiver used (that is, TRX 3). I will review why it startup automatically if you have set off "Start automatically". But if you don't want Transceiver 3 to startup in next session, before closing Swisslog, select the transceiver you want to use for the next session. Keep in mind that if you don't enable "Save desktop at exit" all settings changes make during current session won't be saved.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog