Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW +SWL new instal doesn't work
11-09-2013, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013, 03:15 PM by on4bam.)
LOTW +SWL new instal doesn't work
Now that I have more time on my hands I finally wanted to fix the problem I had with SWL on my Win7 laptop.

LOTW software + certificates are working OK (1.14.3)
Swisslog (5.8) was installed and runs "as admin" and seems to work OK. After installing 1 QTH was created and for test purposes 1 QSO was entered. After closing down SWL, rebooting and starting SWL again all seems OK (my initial problem on the laptop was that QSO's were not saved).

In the MyQTH tab (Details/New) I'm not able to enter a LOTW station.
In TOOLS >> LOTW sync >> configuration >> passwords I can see 1 Certificate Callsign (OO4BAM) and I can enter the password and also the LOTW web user and LOTW web password.
In "Station/QTH" I see the MyQTH info but I can't choose a LOTW station (only NONE is available).

I have tqsllib.dll and tqsllib2.dll in the SWL directory as well as in the TrustedQSL directory

Any ideas?

EDIT: It seems that this would do the trick:
Quote:"Start the TQSL program and select Station ¦ Add Locations."

I missed that while looking for a solution... Blush
This is going to take a while in order to get my 27 certificates recognized in SWL and than import/exporting the QSO's from my main PC to the laptop.

Thanks in advance.
73 de Maurice ON4BAM
Blog
12-09-2013, 01:42 AM,
RE: LOTW +SWL new instal doesn't work
Hello Maurice:

As you have find out you have to add a new station in TQSL for each certificate in order to match Swisslog QTH's with TQSL Stations.

Trusted QSL 1.14.3 seems to run well. However after syncronising you have to assign the new LOTW field "APP_LOTW_MODEGROUP" with the C_NOTE or L_NOTE field in Swisslog. Otherwise you can miss some QSO during the syncronisation process.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
12-02-2014, 10:37 PM,
(12-09-2013, 01:42 AM)ea3gcv Wrote: Hello Maurice:

As you have find out you have to add a new station in TQSL for each certificate in order to match Swisslog QTH's with TQSL Stations.

Trusted QSL 1.14.3 seems to run well. However after syncronising you have to assign the new LOTW field "APP_LOTW_MODEGROUP" with the C_NOTE or L_NOTE field in Swisslog. Otherwise you can miss some QSO during the syncronisation process.

Best 73

Win8, SWL and TQSL2.0:
Import of LOTW QSOs is ok, but export doens´t work.
In TQSL I created station locations which show up in QSOs export as LOTW Stations.
But in MyQTH still in field LOTW station there is NONE.
Is there anything I missed?

73 de Annette, DL6SAK
16-02-2014, 04:42 PM,
Hi Annette,

You have to match your Lotw stations with the Swisslog QTH's in Tools | LOTW Syncronisation | Configuration | Station / QTH.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
16-02-2014, 08:55 PM,
(16-02-2014, 04:42 PM)ea3gcv Wrote: Hi Annette,

You have to match your Lotw stations with the Swisslog QTH's in Tools | LOTW Syncronisation | Configuration | Station / QTH.

Best 73

Hi Jordi,

thank you - it worked fine!
We see us on HAM RADIO?

Best 73, Annette, DL6SAK
18-02-2014, 08:57 AM,
Hi Annette,

I would like to go but I don't know if this would be possible. If so I will let you know!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV