Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: NEW version 5.94
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear users,

After working hard the last months I'm proud in presenting you a new version containing interesting functions such as K1EL WinKeyer support, support for the following JT65 applications: WSJT-X, JTDX and HB9HQX Edition, support for SIM PSK, added DX Lab Commander for transceiver control and many other news and corrections.

Please read all the news and corrections HERE.

I have also added a Quick Start and Setup guide for new users. Even if you are already user of Swisslog I recommend you read it to refresh basic operations and review important functions.

I hope you like this Christmas present! Next year will be the 30th anniversary of Swisslog and I would like to release a special version with some surprises. Let's see if I'm able to do it! Meantime I hope you will enjoy the new version. Now I need a well deserved but "short" rest to refresh and free up my mind  Tongue

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Hi Jordi,

the new version is very much appreciated and it's a good present for the Christmas Holidays !
The update went smoothly and i'm eager to check all the new features!

Keep up the good work.
Merry Christmas

73 de HB9DHG Fulvio
Hallo Jordi

the new Version runs very well with me.
I have no tubble with 5.94 and also LOTW

tnx fer your work and merry Chrismas to you

DJ2RB Rolf